View Full Version : Anyone install their onw Scion NAVIGATION how hard was it

CheapChic
06-03-2007, 01:44 PM
Anyone install their onw Scion NAVIGATION how hard was it

thanks

oh and the remote start too

06-04-2007, 09:42 PM
i have not done the navigation install yet but i have the instructions from the factory website considering i work at the dealership and i have access to all the install instructions.....i do all the accessories for my dealership....i have done an aftermarket install of a remote start......but the factory remote start is similar to that of a 07 camry box mounts on the passenger side and some wires to the driver side and most of them to the passenger side.....all plug and play t-harnesses besides 2 or 3 wires.... i u want me to post a tech sheet for the aftermarket remote start let me no....

Malibu_Rapper
06-04-2007, 10:55 PM
i have not done the navigation install yet but i have the instructions from the factory website considering i work at the dealership and i have access to all the install instructions.....i do all the accessories for my dealership....i have done an aftermarket install of a remote start......but the factory remote start is similar to that of a 07 camry box mounts on the passenger side and some wires to the driver side and most of them to the passenger side.....all plug and play t-harnesses besides 2 or 3 wires.... i u want me to post a tech sheet for the aftermarket remote start let me no....

Hey can you post the part numbers for those T-harnesses? i'd love to get one for my alarm install.