Notices
Scion xB 2nd-Gen Owners Lounge
Second Generation 2008-2015 [AZE151]

THANKS TO FRED HAAS SCION WORLD & LYDIA FARIAS-SPRING TE

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2007, 07:48 PM

Default THANKS TO FRED HAAS SCION WORLD & LYDIA FARIAS-SPRING TE

WE BOUGHT OUR 2008 SCION A WEEK AGO AND IT'S WONDERFUL!!! WE ARE FIRST TIME OWNERS OF A SCION AND WE COULD NOT BE HAPPIER. MANY THANKS TO LYDIA FARIAS AT FRED HAAS I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HER TO ANYONE INTERESTED. 281-703-7367 TELL HER LISA SILVA SENT YOU!!! WE EVEN GOT FREE WINDOW TINT AND A FREE I-POD THEY ARE AWESOME!!!!! GREAT PEOPLE!!! GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE! GLAD TO BE IN THE SCION COMMUNITY, LET ME KNOW OF ANY IDEAS FOR MY NEW RIDE.
Old 08-21-2007, 09:55 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I went to Fred Hass and they were jerks.. so i went to Gullo and got mine :D

by the way I live in Spring/woodlands... where you at? iv seen only like 2 xBs around here... a Silver one and a black one just like mine. .. If someone waved at you the other day in a black xB then it was ME :D

welcome to the Scion Fam. . and to the Forum .. enjoy :D
Old 08-22-2007, 09:21 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by matt311
I went to Fred Hass and they were jerks.. so i went to Gullo and got mine :D

by the way I live in Spring/woodlands... where you at? iv seen only like 2 xBs around here... a Silver one and a black one just like mine. .. If someone waved at you the other day in a black xB then it was ME :D

welcome to the Scion Fam. . and to the Forum .. enjoy :D

You've got to be kidding me. Gullo is horrible, but then again, depends on who you work with. I definetely wouldn't take it there for Service.

I hate Fred Haas. There has only been one guy I liked there, but he got fired. Service are also a bunch of a-holes.

I bought mine from Sterling McCall. It was a hell of a drive, but back in May, no-one had any. James hooked us up pretty good and I couldn't be happier with the service there.
Old 08-22-2007, 09:30 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team ScionEyed
SL Member

Sunova_____! FREE IPODS...ugh...I never get ____e free....not even some floor mats....3 Scions and nothing free....Congrats on the new B...I bought mine at Joe Myers!
Old 08-22-2007, 09:32 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

lol... all 4 of us are in the same area.. and got our cars at different places.

...weird..
Old 08-22-2007, 09:36 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team ScionEyed
SL Member

Hey...any of you going to Scion Sizzle in San Marcos Saturday?
Old 08-23-2007, 02:26 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I like how nobody's pointed out that bolding and capitalizing your text is the internet equivalent of going to your local library, climbing up on the reference desk, and letting loose with a **** ****ing megaphone. Repeat after me: de! caf!

If there's so many Scion owners in Texas maybe the third-generation xB should be amphibious.
Old 08-24-2007, 05:13 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default Don McGill Katy!!

Don't forget about us at Don McGill Scion of Katy! Ask for Mike or Adrian! I-10 at Mason Road! Over 30 tC's, 15 xB's, and 5 xD's currently on the ground!

Thanks for your support!
Old 08-24-2007, 05:23 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team ScionEyed
SL Member

I bought my 1st tc from you guys back in 05
Old 08-24-2007, 06:26 PM
SL Member
SL Member

Default Re: Don McGill Katy!!

Originally Posted by x-boxster
Don't forget about us at Don McGill Scion of Katy! Ask for Mike or Adrian! I-10 at Mason Road! Over 30 tC's, 15 xB's, and 5 xD's currently on the ground!

Thanks for your support!
Did not know you guys sold them! I thought they were on the lot for looks considering back in July no one had the time to sell one since you'll were so busy talking to one girl that was looking at Scions.

Cool, bought 2 from Sterling McCall and 1 from Joe Myers. Good luck.
Old 08-24-2007, 06:29 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by ZOMGXB
I like how nobody's pointed out that bolding and capitalizing your text is the internet equivalent of going to your local library, climbing up on the reference desk, and letting loose with a **** ****ing megaphone. Repeat after me: de! caf!

If there's so many Scion owners in Texas maybe the third-generation xB should be amphibious.
Actually, that is screaming AW.

I love how everyone has decided to make a thread telling us about they're cars that they just bought. If there was a subforum for that, it would have the highest amount of posts on the whole site.
Old 08-24-2007, 06:33 PM
SL Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by techgeekwill

I love how everyone has decided to make a thread telling us about they're cars that they just bought. If there was a subforum for that, it would have the highest amount of posts on the whole site.
You are only 22 (nothing wrong with that). Bet ya I have have/had more cars than you. Want to list?
Old 08-24-2007, 07:14 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by tCTaco
Sunova_____! FREE IPODS...ugh...I never get ____e free....not even some floor mats....3 Scions and nothing free....Congrats on the new B...I bought mine at Joe Myers!
xD!!

Yeah, I also have 3 Scions and they came from the same dealer but didn't get anything free T__T
Old 08-24-2007, 07:19 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by tanker

You are only 22 (nothing wrong with that). Bet ya I have have/had more cars than you. Want to list?

Wait, is this Sarcasm? I don't get it.
Old 08-24-2007, 07:24 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team ScionEyed
SL Member

Wait, is this Sarcasm? I don't get it.

Im confused too.....?????Way out of left field!
Old 08-24-2007, 07:39 PM
SL Member
SL Member

It's just my warped humor. I was going out there to pull his chain. I can offer this, I like these cars and they are cheap to own and fun to drive. Enjoy.
Old 08-24-2007, 07:44 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team ScionEyed
SL Member

It's just my warped humor. I was going out there to pull his chain. I can offer this, I like these cars and they are cheap to own and fun to drive. Enjoy.
i thought i just missed something.....Besides, you have to have a warped sense of humor to own a Scion ...........or to be a part of SL....
Old 08-24-2007, 08:03 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I got my 08xb at fortbend toyota. Nicest people I met at a dealership. They actually helped me!! For the most part people ignore me thinking I don't have money...

Fortbend toyota is beautiful as well!

Now if only I got free stuff.
Hmm...