Notices
Scion xB 2nd-Gen ICE & Interior In-car entertainment and electronics...

Bluetooth adapter question.. (avic-d3)

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2007, 01:01 AM
SL Member

Default Bluetooth adapter question.. (avic-d3)

Okay.. this is probably a REALLY dumb question but.. haha.. Okay so I got the Pioneer Avic-D3 installed yesterday along with the Bluetooth Adapter in my xB2. I love it by the way! However my phone is sucking right now with the bluetooth. Sometimes it wants to connect, sometimes it doesn't. So I was reading the manual and I wanted to try pressing the Reset button on the adapter, but one problem---I don't know where in the world the actual bluetooth adapter thing is! I checked under the seats but didn't find it.. I see that he put the mic like along the top of my windshield, by the rear view mirror, and there is a wire from the mic leading inside the top of my car (like between the metal outside and the fuzzy interior). I would call the installation place but they're closed right now! Thanks in advance!
Old 10-20-2007, 05:52 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

the bluetooth piece is probably right behind your radio...... and if u hit the reset button and the problem still persist it is probab ly the compadability of ur phone.... i have the same this but alpine and my phone wont download the phonebook but my GF's will and hers is a diff phone and even different brand....

Motorolla is the best for that cause motorolla designs the bluetooth pieces.... LG not so good with it! still works but no phonebook DL