Notices
Buyer / Seller Experiences rant or rave about an exchange...

Shutoko Scam

Old 08-27-2021, 04:52 PM
SL Member

Default Shutoko Scam

Meagan H Brace offered by www.shutokoengineering.com looks like a scam. I ordered the brace on Aug 11, 2021, shipping said 7 days ground. It has been 9 so I called. They charged my card the same day I ordered.
Asked for order # by text so I sent it. Said it would be 2-3 months because of back order. Probably Covid. Whatever, I asked to keep my order, refund my card, then charge when they ship. Their response:

"We will have to cancel the order first for refund. When it back in stock. Hope we can get 1 for u. There's lots of back orders. I cannot guarantee you if we can get 1"

I explained that I lose my card rights to dispute a charge after 60 days. I'm not willing to take that risk. Cancel order.

Response: "OK sure. Np at all. We ain't gonna run with a $58 order anyways lol".
Wow, I would never treat a customer like that.

Take your own chances with this scammer. Remember you can't dispute a charge on your CC after so many days. Never did get the credit so disputing the charge today.
Disappointing to say the least. BoxMonkey has last LoL.

*Moved to Correct Forum by Administrator

Sticky Where to Post Your Question

Sticky How To Advanced Search SL (Scion Life)

Last edited by MR_LUV; 08-27-2021 at 11:28 PM. Reason: Moved to Correct Forum by Administrator