Notices
Buyer / Seller Experiences rant or rave about an exchange...

Sgtfluffy16

Old 10-26-2011, 10:55 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default Sgtfluffy16

I want to leave outstanding feedback for Sgtfluffy16. I purchased a unichip from him for a good deal. Here is the thread https://www.scionlife.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=206604

He answered all of my questions promptly, i sent him quite a few PM's making sure i was getting what i wanted and he provided additonal feedback as well. He shipped the item very quickly and it arrived as described BNIB. I would gladly purchase products from him in the future.

For some reason the itrader system is telling me i dont have permission to access the page otherwise i would have given him a stellar rating there as well. If anyone can assist with that id appreciate it.

Beantowntc
Old 01-17-2012, 12:58 AM
Banned
SL Member

I am also having the same problem with iTrader and would also like to leave outstanding feedback! Very very good communication. Worked out shipping with me with the fact of living in AK. Thank you very much, outstanding!
Old 02-21-2014, 03:00 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

selling more parts now if you guys are interested

http://harrisburg.craigslist.org/cto/4331141161.html
Old 03-07-2014, 07:10 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

F*ck yeah! This dude is awesome! Just bought his axleback exhaust from him. Kept it in really good condition and like he said, this thing hasn't seen anything but good weather.
Old 03-07-2014, 09:46 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

Thanks for the positive comment.!
Old 03-12-2014, 03:48 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Bought some lowering springs from this guy. Let me just say they are damn near in mint condition! Awesome seller
Old 03-24-2014, 10:36 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I just bought a megan midpipe and s-pipe from Sgtfluffy16, and I'll like to say that Sgtfluffy16 is an excellent seller. Super communicative, accommodating and very fair prices. I have yet to receive the items, but will comment on condition/what I expected when I do. He shipped me both for a great deal, and turned out that shipping was more than expected, but still shipped it for me anyways.
Old 03-31-2014, 09:39 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by 09MPtC
I just bought a megan midpipe and s-pipe from Sgtfluffy16, and I'll like to say that Sgtfluffy16 is an excellent seller. Super communicative, accommodating and very fair prices. I have yet to receive the items, but will comment on condition/what I expected when I do. He shipped me both for a great deal, and turned out that shipping was more than expected, but still shipped it for me anyways.
I got the pipes this past Friday, everything looks in order. Pipes are in decent condition. S-pipe is as described with a scrape on the bottom. Just missing a few gaskets. There is one left on a midpipe, but falling apart. I'll just replace them.
Old 03-31-2014, 09:43 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

there is one gasket between the mid pipes which I included, the one at the rear where it bolts to the axle back you reuse your donut gasket which I explained to you. and you also reuse the gasket from the header to s-pipe. The one between s pipe and mid pipe is there but you're correct its not in the best shape
Old 04-01-2014, 12:49 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Sgtfluffy16
there is one gasket between the mid pipes which I included, the one at the rear where it bolts to the axle back you reuse your donut gasket which I explained to you. and you also reuse the gasket from the header to s-pipe. The one between s pipe and mid pipe is there but you're correct its not in the best shape
Yup, my bad. Installed it and all is well. Sounds good.

Last edited by 09MPtC; 06-30-2014 at 08:58 AM.

Search this Thread