Notices
Introduction Forum

We pride ourselves on being a welcoming community we are happy to see you here and we want to get you talking to us, start here by telling us about you and your Scion.
*PLEASE DO NOT POST TECHNICAL QUESTIONS IN THIS SECTION*

Hey Y'all

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2014, 08:11 PM

Default Hey Y'all

My name is Shane. I'm new to the Scion world. I actually started as a salesman at a major Toyota/Scion dealership in the Eastern PA/Western NJ area about a month and a half ago. Basically I've come to realize that Scions are pretty sweet so I figured I'd pop in and say hello.

I want to preface my offer by saying I'm really not familiar with car forum etiquette so if I am in the wrong please let me know...I will not advertise my dealership but basically I just wanted to extend an offer to anyone living in the PA/NJ area who may be in the market for a new Scion. If you are feel free to PM me. And of course, when new units have been on the lot for an extended period of time they are occasionally discounted, which happens to be the case with several units at my dealership just recently. Again, if this is being construed as unwanted advertising please let me know and I will be certain not to extend such offers in the future.
Old 07-27-2014, 10:12 PM
Jon
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
SL Member

Thanks for joining, SalesShane! Glad to have you as a part of our community