Notices
Introduction Forum

We pride ourselves on being a welcoming community we are happy to see you here and we want to get you talking to us, start here by telling us about you and your Scion.
*PLEASE DO NOT POST TECHNICAL QUESTIONS IN THIS SECTION*

I'm back!

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2015, 02:41 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

Default I'm back!

Hey Scionlifers old and new, I'm back from a 5 year hiatus! Some of you may remember me having an 08 SW tC that I boosted back in 2009. I dug up my old pic/build thread here: https://www.scionlife.com/forums/sci...ad-win-141013/

Well I'm back in a Scion again! Picked up a 2014 FR-S Monogram Series in white just a couple nights ago, haven't taken any pictures yet but I'll be sure to post some up as soon as I get a chance to go out for a little shoot. It's been freezing here in Chicago.

So what fun little projects have I been up to lately? Well nothing as major as the tC for sure, though I have lightly modded an '08 350z, '11 Cube, and '13 Veloster Turbo. I've also been tinkering on an '04 Suzuki Katana that I still have. From what I remember this forum loved pictures, so here's one of each.

So far I'm really liking the FRS, I just ordered a set of Blizzacks and I think I'll enjoy it even more in this snow/ice we have right now. It only has 5k miles on it, though it looks like the previous owner had already done a couple tasteful mods to it (toyota badge swap/clear lenses/led swaps).

It feels crazy to be posting on this forum again, the tC and this forum had a big impact on me, I gained most of my knowledge of f/i from here. In fact my username at all other forums since has been "Skyon888" in remembrance of how much that car consumed me, and my wallet.

I haven't lurked on here at all since I left, to be honest when researching the twins I was set on a BRZ and was lurking www.ft86club.com

Anybody still around from back in the day? need4bass? yellowxhoodie?
Old 01-08-2015, 04:42 AM
Jon
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
SL Member

Welcome, cavalierkid888! Make sure to browse the forum for more info about your car and feel free to post any specific questions you have about your vehicle in the tech sections.