Notices
Introduction Forum

We pride ourselves on being a welcoming community we are happy to see you here and we want to get you talking to us, start here by telling us about you and your Scion.
*PLEASE DO NOT POST TECHNICAL QUESTIONS IN THIS SECTION*

intro

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2014, 06:44 AM

Default intro

How's it goin guys, I'm not a scion owner yet. But soon to be XA owner. Never had any other car than Hondas . plus i mostly drive 18wheelers so its gonna be a new look for me. I've wanted an XA since pretty much the first time I seen one at the NYC auto show when it first was going to be released. Just never had any luck finding one that would work in my budget or for my needs. Now I'm I dire need of a 4dr car as my wife's hunk of junk honda accord is a coupe and is a pain in the neck to get my daughter and all her toys in and out and my car now is a honda element which she uses cause she can't stand driving it either. So now's my chance to get a scion. Patience is key. Im a professional class A. driver for ups freight. Or just a truck driver if you want to be a dk abt it lol. But I been into to all things automotive since as long as I've been out of diapers... last year lol. Anyways I hope meet some new friends and gain as much knowledge as i can about scion dos and don'ts. Plus if there's anything I could help with feel free. One hand washes the other after all lol... ps.. could I swap a sti motor tranny and awd axles into a Xa lol just somthing I've been dreaming about for years would be a ton of fun no biggie.
Old 11-18-2014, 08:45 AM
Jon
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
SL Member

Welcome, Jamster! Make sure to browse the forum for more info about your car and feel free to post any specific questions you have about your vehicle in the tech sections.