Notices
Introduction Forum

We pride ourselves on being a welcoming community we are happy to see you here and we want to get you talking to us, start here by telling us about you and your Scion.
*PLEASE DO NOT POST TECHNICAL QUESTIONS IN THIS SECTION*

New Guy here :P

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2015, 11:49 PM
5 Year Member

Default New Guy here :P

Join the club because I needed help on my car. I have a 2012 tc 6mt and I was trying to install the ebay foglights, and I accidentally damaged the wires going into the Accelerator pedal sensor connector.

Just wanted to ask if someone could post a picture on how the wires are plugged and because mine complete shed off since it got caught on the feeding wired while I was pulling. Please let me know where the black and yellow wires goes.

Now enough about my bs and more about me. I been work on car for a while now just wrenching on them when I was back in high school with my buddies. It was a good way for use to stay out of trouble and drugs since most of our paycheck when to adding bolt on to our cars. Fast forward and I got a 2012 scion TC 6mt since I wanted to be different. Love the way the car look since it was a 2dr hatch (big fan of hatches), but it also got pretty decent MPG. Was considering a civic SI, but didn't want the bad rep that came along with it. It also didn't come as a hatch.

Long story short glad to be on here and hopefully I can contribute more to the forums.
Old 02-16-2015, 03:50 AM
Jon
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
SL Member

Welcome to the site TCnewguy, thanks for joining us!