Notices
Rating Summary
Options
From
Date
AcidDrop
01-19-2012, 07:20 AM
I was the seller and this person was the buyer, he sent me e-mails wanting to only "check out the parts" (coilovers, fog lights, and intake) not actually buy them but also meet him half way when it would of been a waste of my time and gas for nothing. i told him sure drive up to my area and feel free to check out my parts and i would give him a ride in my car with the coilovers on and but yet he wasn't planning on buying them, instead he kept saying that he only wants to check them out and wasn't sure that he would even want the parts through text messages and i clearly told him "first come first serve" which clearly shows that he didn't understand that. he said i'll get back to you and i didn't response as i knew he wasn't really interested in any of the parts. i sold the fog lights and now he is mad because i sold something that he wasn't sure that he wanted in the first place and someone else did, after i told him that i had sold the fog lights he said that he wasn't interested in any of the parts to begin which basically showed that he wanted me to drive out to him just so he could of seen the parts in person since pictures weren't enough for him.

airswipes
01-19-2012, 03:19 PM
what a joke. it was a clear deal we made. i said i was for sure grabbing the fogs and he said he wasnt off or available because he had work until wednesday. I had txted on the weekends and even asked to go that day of his first posting.

he never stated to me in the texts first come first serve. he just said i'm off wednesday and come check it out and i wont drive to you. I have all the messages we sent on my phone.

dude is upset that i left him a negative rating so he wants to get even.. what a kid... will never deal with this kid again.

airswipes
01-19-2012, 03:27 PM
just to make it clear.... I stated very clearly to him that I was for sure about the fogs and that i ALSO wanted to check out other stuff like the intake and sony screen and coilovers IF i liked it because i wanted to see how they ride. HE TOLD ME THAT THEY MADE NOISES IN THE FRONT SO I WANTED TO SEE HOW BAD THEY WERE SINCE I WAS LOCAL. He said he wouldnt be available until wednesday and i had to text him tuesday to remind him and he said the fogs were sold....

so if the INITIAL ITEM and REASON FOR ME TO DRIVE UP is no longer there... i didnt find it necessary to drive up anymore... this kid is now trying to flip it around on me when he was the one with poor integrity.