Scionlife.com

Scionlife.com (https://www.scionlife.com/forums/)
-   Scion xD Owner's Lounge (https://www.scionlife.com/forums/scion-xd-owners-lounge-1769/)
-   -   Low Tire Pressure Warning Light - Is there a Reset button?? (https://www.scionlife.com/forums/scion-xd-owners-lounge-1769/low-tire-pressure-warning-light-there-reset-button-147069/)

kenlally 09-19-2008 07:34 PM

Low Tire Pressure Warning Light - Is there a Reset button??

My pressure is fine all 4 tires.
Someone told me there was a Reset button for the Remote Pressure Sensor, somewhere under the dash.

Is that Correct? Where?

cobaltbravo 09-19-2008 11:14 PM

geez, 13 views and no one posts? hey man, theres a procedure in the owners mannual that explains how to reset the system. the button is down by the "tray" under the steering wheel. follow the owners guide.

silver06 09-20-2008 04:05 AM

If your sitting in the seat look down below the steering wheel there is a long narrow tray. The reset button is on the left side of the tray. To rest it you need to be at a stop then press and hold the button until the light goes off.

Zefoxe 09-20-2008 05:35 AM

You guys need to start reading your owners manuals if you haven't already :p

Bennyboy 09-20-2008 06:37 PM

My light turned off by itself within like 10-15 seconds. I would imagine it being the same for everyone else's.

JDMJim 09-21-2008 12:45 AM

Originally Posted by Zefoxe
You guys need to start reading your owners manuals if you haven't already :p

:clap:

pickledchang 09-21-2008 05:23 AM

like i said before, we should require new members to enter correct page numbers from the owners manual for relentless FAQs like this on the registration form, lol.

Bender_xD 09-22-2008 08:12 PM

woot! thanks for askin so i didnt have to!

kenlally 09-23-2008 03:27 PM

Yikes, touchy group!!!

Ya'll are young and impatient - If I read all my user manuals I would never get anything done. :tap:

I found the button easy enough, when I got home (where my user manual exists).

Thanks!

ChelsDS 09-24-2008 12:29 AM

No we're not a touchy group. I was taught to read a manual before I attempted to use something for the first time. Manuals are in every car for a reason.

tmrepp 09-24-2008 03:02 AM

....and indexes are in the car to make things easy to find.

kenlally 09-24-2008 01:33 PM

Cars are intuitive - a manual is for reference.

But if you feel you need to read how to adjust your manual seat, knock yourself out.

:clap:

FarmLifeJim 05-19-2018 09:39 PM

Re: read manual read manual read manual

For some of us, when we have bought a car BRAND NEW we have the manual, original brochures showing trim levels, colors, all options available, original window sticker and COMPLETE history of service records and repairs. When we sell those cars we also give every bit of that detail
to the new owners rather than today's greedy generation of trying to eBay off bits and pieces for an extra buck. On the flip side, when buying a car used, as I did with my Scion xD, there was not a single bit of documentation that the previous owner had available even after my asking for it.
I thought the purpose of these forums online was to help, but if it is to boost someone else's bank account by a few bucks for me to go search out and buy a manual, then I'd rather drive with the light on because at this point I couldn't care less as I am diligent to know my vehicle and not
rely on idiot lights.

To those who posted, asked the question, Thank You because this saved me a quick minute to get the light turned off.

_____

animalguy 09-28-2019 12:46 AM

I recently bought my 2012 and it did not have any of the manuals, floor mats or any other thing that could be removed that could have been sold on eBay.
I bet some of the stuff I bought locally could have come from my car.

The owners manual I bought did not have the User Guide for the Pioneer stereo, let me know! 8)

_____

Dzldust 07-04-2020 03:15 AM

Followed instructions in Manual, light still won’t go off, oh well.

_____