Notices
Regional - Canada AB, BC, MB, NB, NL, NT, NS, NU, ON, PE, QC, SK, YT

Scion Owners Club of Ottawa!

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2012, 05:44 AM

Default Scion Owners Club of Ottawa!

Hello fellow Ottawa area Sciontists!!

Just wanted to let everyone and anyone in Ottawa, Ontario know... we now have an official Scion Owners Club here, and we have the backing of Tony Graham Scion, Mendes Scion, Wicked Garage, and Nextmod Ottawa.

I recently purchased a first gen xB, and discovered shortly after I bought it that there was no owners club here in Ottawa... So, I decided to start one here, and the response from the dealerships has been phenomenal!

Looking for other first gen xB owners!!
I've spotted a few first gen xB's in Ottawa, but have yet to see one come out to the meets on Friday nights

There's lots of exciting things coming for the club in the future, and we're growing slowly, but surely. We usually meet every Friday night at the Merivale and Meadowlands Tim Hortons/Wendy's Target parking lot usually around 9:00pm

Come on out and meet us Friday nights at the show and shine, meet and greet!

Last edited by Shibumi; 07-10-2014 at 03:43 PM. Reason: updates
Old 07-09-2014, 10:49 PM

Default Nice!

Yea! Go Ottawa!!
I'm a recently new owner of a Scion tc and will definitely check out your website :D
Old 07-10-2014, 01:59 PM

Smile

Hey that's awesome! Welcome to Scion! a bunch of us usually meet up in the parking lot at Merivale Road and Meadowlands Drive every Friday night from about 9:00pm on.
Old 07-23-2014, 02:44 PM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
SL Member

Glad to see owners getting organized in Canada. Hope the membership grows quickly!
Old 07-23-2014, 07:22 PM

Default Slow going

Unfortunately, Scion is still not a very well known brand in Canada yet, and with Ottawa mainly a Civil Servant town, the car scene is not that big here, but is getting bigger.

I got my 1st gen xB in April of 2012 - trading in my 2008 Mazda 3 GT for the xB - and have been modding it ever since. I love my xB! There's only about a dozen or so of the 1st gens here in the Ottawa area, so they really stand out for sure. I have a list as long as my arm of things I still want to do to it - a bag kit, for one - but, being an over worked, under paid working class stiff, I dont have an extra $3000-$5000 lying around

with #BassAlyzer from #DMXCAR.com running in the back (the double panels above the subs)
Old 07-21-2015, 03:48 PM

Hey everyone just wanted to share some photos from our Saturday Event. Next place you'll see us is at Brockville Rib Fest Aug 6 to 9th (http://www.brockvilleribfest.com/)

Stay up-to-date with all the Scion fun we're having in Brockville on our Facebook Page.
https://www.facebook.com/1000IslandsToyota

Old 07-26-2015, 11:37 PM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Shibumi
Unfortunately, Scion is still not a very well known brand in Canada yet, and with Ottawa mainly a Civil Servant town, the car scene is not that big here, but is getting bigger.

I got my 1st gen xB in April of 2012 - trading in my 2008 Mazda 3 GT for the xB - and have been modding it ever since. I love my xB! There's only about a dozen or so of the 1st gens here in the Ottawa area, so they really stand out for sure. I have a list as long as my arm of things I still want to do to it - a bag kit, for one - but, being an over worked, under paid working class stiff, I dont have an extra $3000-$5000 lying around

with #BassAlyzer from #DMXCAR.com running in the back (the double panels above the subs)
Lookin sweet man!
Old 11-19-2016, 09:44 PM

Default My xB is up for sale...

This has been a really tough decision, but I have decided to part with my xB. Being a relatively new home owner, and having a mortgage to pay, keeping, insuring, plating and maintaining 2 vehicles has become impractical. So, it's time to sell the xB, and the Echo, and buy something more practical. Asking $5950 CAD as is or best "reasonable" offer.

See the ad here on Autotrader.ca: http://www.autotrader.ca