Notices
Regional - Desert & Salt AZ, NM, UT

Some updates

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2013, 05:47 AM

Default Some updates

Had a trunk or treat competition last weekend. I ended up winning best decorations with my trunk. I hollowed 2 pumpkins and mounted liked 6.5" speakers in them. I carved "scion" into a third pumpkin and put audio controlled LEDs into it.

Name:  null_zpse73b2f40.jpg
Views: 33
Size:  135.8 KB
Name:  null_zps455193cf.jpg
Views: 34
Size:  90.2 KB

Had Southwest Scion's first cruise. Had 18 total show up. Was great. Fun drive and (mostly) cool people.
Name:  null_zps1b63bf5a.jpg
Views: 55
Size:  103.2 KB
Name:  null_zpsc2a35590.jpg
Views: 44
Size:  143.3 KB

Here's some random shots from a canned food drive we had last night and some my girl took a whole back.
Name:  null_zpseae1d045.jpg
Views: 49
Size:  106.4 KB
Name:  null_zps24fe4b2f.jpg
Views: 30
Size:  114.6 KB
Name:  null_zps8c70c14c.jpg
Views: 22
Size:  69.1 KB
Name:  null_zps4d5c5f49.jpg
Views: 20
Size:  112.8 KB
Name:  null_zps505a823c.jpg
Views: 52
Size:  124.8 KB

I'm going to another canned food drive tomorrow at a Toyota/Scion dealership. I am trying to set a Scion only meet up there soon too.

I Plastidipped my engine cover and fuse box cover white, but it's too dark to get a decent pic. I got word that my first stealth 8" box is almost ready. Have one more being made along with a fiberglass 2x12" with a lit amp rack and a capacitor. Also started tossing around the idea of removing my rear door cupholders and putting 8" midbass in them cause you only yolo once. I am also going to be removing the "light" in the trunk and replacing it with a 12v outlet. I will put 4 uv 4chip LEDs and 3 white in the cubbies facing down. Purple will be wire to my interior lights and the whites will be on the switch. Few other small ideas to come
Old 11-13-2013, 12:19 PM
5 Year Member

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Sumthingmessy
Had a trunk or treat competition last weekend. I ended up winning best decorations with my trunk. I hollowed 2 pumpkins and mounted liked 6.5" speakers in them. I carved "scion" into a third pumpkin and put audio controlled LEDs into it.

Had Southwest Scion's first cruise. Had 18 total show up. Was great. Fun drive and (mostly) cool people.

I'm going to another canned food drive tomorrow at a Toyota/Scion dealership. I am trying to set a Scion only meet up there soon too.

I Plastidipped my engine cover and fuse box cover white, but it's too dark to get a decent pic. I got word that my first stealth 8" box is almost ready. Have one more being made along with a fiberglass 2x12" with a lit amp rack and a capacitor. Also started tossing around the idea of removing my rear door cupholders and putting 8" midbass in them cause you only yolo once. I am also going to be removing the "light" in the trunk and replacing it with a 12v outlet. I will put 4 uv 4chip LEDs and 3 white in the cubbies facing down. Purple will be wire to my interior lights and the whites will be on the switch. Few other small ideas to come
Great stuff! When you get a chance, please post up some photo's of your plastic works. I'm interested in seeing some different idea's at play. LOL