Notices
Regional - Great Lakes IL, IN, OH, MI, WI

Where is the Best Window Tinting place in Milwaukee?

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2007, 12:52 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by iyzmi
What's that? Do you mean $170?
No, $70, I just got the front 2 done, the backs have factory tint.
Old 10-19-2007, 12:58 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Oh, I thought you meant all around. How long did 2 windows take?
Old 10-19-2007, 10:38 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Where do you get a Kartunes coupon? Let us know all the details of how it goes.
Old 10-19-2007, 07:27 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by iyzmi
Oh, I thought you meant all around. How long did 2 windows take?
Under an hour.
Old 10-19-2007, 08:07 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Kartunes coupon is online. It says $100 but thats only for the Jet film which is very cheap. If you want the high performance film the coupon is worth $50. I'm getting my car tinted tomorrow at Sunbusters. Dropping it off around 11am and picking it up around 4pm. He said he has a lot of cars right now and he could do it if I dropped it off but not if I wanted to wait. I didn't care either way so I'll just do that. I'll post pics and tell you how it goes after it's all done.
Old 10-19-2007, 10:53 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

sweet thanks!
Old 10-20-2007, 03:09 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Never mind, I rescheduled for Thurs. Something came up for tomorrow.
Old 10-27-2007, 03:14 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I had my tint done yesterday. I had an appointment for 2pm, which is when I got there. My car sat there till 3pm when they started. It only took them 1hr to do 35% all around which was surprisingly fast. When I got home I noticed a small white smudge from what I assume is soap on the corner of my front left window. My front right window has a noticeably large amount of un-tinted glass along the perimeter. I'm going back there next Thursday to have them redo both front windows. Besides that, the work seems ok. Each window has a small amount of un-tinted glass along the perimeter so you can easily see it wasn't cut using a stencil or something, just a pair of scissors. When the doors are closed it is unnoticeable but since my windows don't have frames, when the doors are open this is noticeable. It doesn't really bother me though (except for the front right window). Overall, it's good for the money. I paid $175 total. If you have the extra $62 then go for Blackout, they probably do better work but if you're trying to stay under $200 then your choices are limited to sunbusters and kartunes and I'm pretty sure the results of kartunes would be the same. Sunbusters is closer to my house so it was more convenient location. Sunbusters uses Llumar with a lifetime warranty and even if they do install it less than perfect (like they did for me), they will redo it for free. If you're still trying to decide and are on a budget, Sunbusters is a fine choice IMO.
Old 11-01-2007, 10:31 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

So this is what my front right window looks like:

Not good as you can see...I also have an air bubble on my back right window. Anyways I just got back from the tint place to see if I could have them fix it. After looking at it the guy said I have to make an appointment to come back for him to redo the front right window. He said the the other ones were normal unless you pay an extra $60 to make them perfectly to the edge, using a file. So I basically just wasted like a gallon of gas to be told I have to go home and make an appointment because he was busy at the time and before I went I even asked if I should make an appointment and he said to come in whenever I have time... About the air bubbles, he said it was just water and it will come out with some time. I don't even know when I'll have enough free time to go back there again for him to fix it. Anyway, I'd stay away from Sunbusters and just go to blackout and have it done right. The $60 difference they want at blackout is the same to have this fileing done at Sunbusters.
Old 11-02-2007, 10:16 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Is blackout for sure better? Im pretty sure you will get bubbles in the beginning no matter what. They should go away eventually.
Old 11-02-2007, 01:01 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I just got my Altima done (5% all around) by Blackout, had the tc done by them 2 years ago, completely happy with the job. Took him a little more than two hours (coupe) and they ever let me borrow one of their cars while they did the job, lived a few minutes away. And no you shouldn't have bubbles in the tint, maybe streaks from the glue but that will fade in a day or two. Those gaps are pretty bad as posted by iyzmi. Tint is something I don't think price should be any issue on and shouldn't cheap out on. If you know someone or a place that will do good work, shell out the money and get it done. ON the grand scale of mods this isn't expensive at all.
Old 11-02-2007, 11:57 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I don't have like air bubbles in the middle of the tint. I have like a bubble of space on the bottom of the window thats just not stuck onto the glass. Yes, Blackout is for sure better, just go with them and save yourself the hassle of having to go back and have them fix it.
Old 02-15-2012, 05:03 PM

Default NuVision Window Tinting Films

NuVision Window Films in Milwaukee uses 3M Window Films, Llumar, Huper Optik and Solyx Films. 3M Window Tints come in a wide variety of colors, reflectivity and shades. Contact is 414-375-2029.
Old 02-04-2016, 03:47 PM

Exclamation Tint Pros Milwaukee

Come check out Tint Pros Milwaukee in Milwaukee and get your windows tint professionally.

We are located @ 425 East North Avenue, Milwaukee, WI 53212. Our Number is 414-324-7021.

What started out as a hobby quickly turned into a passion. With 8+ years of automotive window tinting experience, we make sure every vehicle is tinted to the highest levels of satisfaction. We take pride in our work and treat each car as our own.

Our motto is "come get your windows tinted right the first time". This means that getting the cheapest price for tinting is not always in your best interest. Come to a tint shop that has the experience and the know-how to get your windows looking clean and professional.