Notices
Regional - Mid South KY, NC, SC, TN

Your Mid South Moderator & Clubs.

Old 02-23-2011, 12:09 AM

Default owensboro

Originally Posted by PulseInABox
I'm looking for a club near owensboro kentucky or bowling green kentucky. Anyone know of any?

hey i sell scions in owensboro. i am trying to get a bunch of the scion s together in my area for a car show and take pictures of all that show up. i would like to make it a recurring event each year at the same time of the year. if you think you may be interested email me at jimmythompson@mooredeals.com i will have prizes and free things to give away. and if there are any other scion owners that you know of let them know too. also send me a picture of the one you own.

Scion Sales Champ
Jimmy Thompson
(270)313-5999
Old 02-24-2011, 02:27 PM

Default SCION's OWENSBORO, KY

anyone in the owensboro, ky area that wants to get together and have a show for their cars let me know. i am trying to get my dealership to sponsor one but i am going to need quite a few cars out hre to make sure we can do it. just email me if there are any inquiries.

jimmythompson@mooredeals.com
Old 03-01-2011, 06:00 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

you can come on scikotics and post up . I know there is some people in Evansville area northwest of you that are making a chapter for us there you could talk to as well. and see what they can do to help out for you bro. and depending on the time of year you are looking to do this.. i could come up there and might find a few others to jump on the road with me.
Old 03-08-2011, 03:11 PM
SL Member

is there a club or anything around the west virginia area
Old 03-09-2011, 12:27 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

well idk jacobyamaha.. i know i drove to wv 2 times last year.. gf's parents live there and thats where she use to live. what part of WV are you in?
Old 03-09-2011, 02:36 PM
SL Member

man im all the way south im like an hour from va...its called war wv close to welch wv...but yeah im like 30 min from tazewell, va and like an hour from bluefield, va and stuff id like to get into something man
Old 06-22-2011, 11:09 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

sorry for late responding bro.. been busy with alot of stuff.. ya know work.. club related things here, and gf lol. but hey im gonna pm ya with info that i know of and help you out.
Old 03-07-2012, 03:52 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

Hello everyone we just started Shocker Scions back up a club in the Hickory and the Charlotte area. Have tons interested check us out... www.shockerscion.com
Or check us out on FaceBook @ http://www.facebook.com/shockerscion

www.shockerscion.com RollingRidersMagazine.com 2008 Spotlighted Club of the Year!!!

www.myspace.com/johnbowen
Old 05-05-2012, 12:20 PM

Default [LEX-KY] Interest in new club in the Lex area?

It seems everyone around central Kentucky is in to mini-trucking, and all of the Asian and Euro tuners went to Asia and Europe. I can't find anyone interested in anything. So I'm thinking of starting a new car club, but I wanted to gauge interest. I've got most of the leg work done already, just in case. Gas is too expensive to drive to Louisville every week, that's why I propose starting a group in Lexington. Just +1 if you are interested, I'll send you some info. Some things that the few who have shown interest want to do as a group: Car Shows Track Days/Racing Dyno Days Meetings for repair/modification Thanks.
Old 06-20-2012, 08:55 PM
5 Year Member

Originally Posted by JohnRichard
It seems everyone around central Kentucky is in to mini-trucking, and all of the Asian and Euro tuners went to Asia and Europe. I can't find anyone interested in anything. So I'm thinking of starting a new car club, but I wanted to gauge interest. I've got most of the leg work done already, just in case. Gas is too expensive to drive to Louisville every week, that's why I propose starting a group in Lexington. Just +1 if you are interested, I'll send you some info. Some things that the few who have shown interest want to do as a group: Car Shows Track Days/Racing Dyno Days Meetings for repair/modification Thanks.
Month late response, but I live about an hour from Lex. And I'm not into mini-trucking. I was hoping to start up a chapter with Scikotics in the area, there's a Central KY Chapter but I think it's dead now.
Old 07-19-2012, 02:06 PM

Just to let some people Know that are in the Charlotte,Hickory,Gastonia and surrounding areas Shocker Scions is still around you can look us up on FaceBook and also www.shockerscion.com
Old 07-19-2012, 02:51 PM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
Fail, INC
Club One

SL Member

thought you folks were long gone dead and buried..good to hear your not
Old 07-20-2012, 12:24 AM

No we were just on hiatus.lol
Old 09-12-2012, 05:47 PM

If you are from the Charlotte, NC and surrounding area and are wanting to join an active all scion group. Please join us at www.scikotics.com and join the Queen City Chapter based out of Charlotte.
http://www.scikotics.com/forums/foru...North-Carolina