ID, OR, WA

Official PacNW SPOTTED thread

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2006, 03:53 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

Default Official PacNW SPOTTED thread

I'm surprised we haven't had one of these created yet. However we DO have a lot of threads similar, but not one emcompassing thread. This might stop all the clutter we have with all those spotted threads.

Anyway, if you spotted someone in a Scion in your area, call them out! Maybe they're just lurkers. =P

===

Okay, Mr. Navy guy in the BSP tC.
I pulled up next to you today in Bremerton on Wheaton Way at the Riddell intersection. I tried to get your attention, but you kinda looked scared. ...I then saw you driving the opposite way in Silverdale in front of Barnes & Noble. You looked almost offended that I wanted to say hi to you or wave or something. Anyway, HI! I'm not psycho, I promise! =D
Old 05-11-2006, 04:06 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

we had one at one time.. guess it got dumped.

I saw 2 blue xB's 1 blue xA, and a bcp xB in auburn today lol, I see ~5 scions a day atleast.

ohh, I keep seeing one guy with a silver tC that has LED taillamps, exhaust..also in auburn
Old 05-11-2006, 04:10 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

near me headed into milton on enchanted parkway. TCM xB on silver rims and license plate(chubby). second time i've seen you. never looked over.

the new farelli's in tacoma. opening night a couple weeks ago. darker xB with checkered decals. waited while i smoked but never came out. great pizza there by the way.
Old 05-11-2006, 03:26 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by qrymson
near me headed into milton on enchanted parkway. TCM xB on silver rims and license plate(chubby). second time i've seen you. never looked over.

the new farelli's in tacoma. opening night a couple weeks ago. darker xB with checkered decals. waited while i smoked but never came out. great pizza there by the way.
I've seen a few in Tacoma/Seattle area (one is tacoma was silver and had parts painted red and umm yeah those don't mix); the other I saw on seattle heading southbound on I5 near renton in a black tC quite awhile ago - I don't know if anyone in Tri-Cities area is on Scion Life ???!
Old 05-12-2006, 03:52 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

Puyallup, white tc, near gas station on 94th, and also near the park and ride.

Also, xA, grey, on wednesday coming out the back area of the south hill mall, thought it might be miss belinda
Old 05-15-2006, 02:24 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member
Scion Evolution

Sorry for the other thread I started... didn't see this one till it was too late. Anyway, back to the PW tC w/ sciongirls sticker. I didn't see the plates so not sure if it was from CA or not. I don't think I've seen it around here before, but I'm always finding that attractive females seem to drive tC's so thought I'd try to find out if it was anyone on here....
Old 05-15-2006, 02:32 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scion Driven Girls
SL Member

Originally Posted by WSU-Coug

Also, xA, grey, on wednesday coming out the back area of the south hill mall, thought it might be miss belinda
couldve been me, my xA is black but probably looked grey cuz it needs to be washed, lol
If you see me again u should say hi!

I see people with scions all the time but when i look its like they dont wanna look at me i just wanna say hi! lol
Old 05-15-2006, 02:33 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scion Driven Girls
SL Member

Originally Posted by emissman
Sorry for the other thread I started... didn't see this one till it was too late. Anyway, back to the PW tC w/ sciongirls sticker. I didn't see the plates so not sure if it was from CA or not. I don't think I've seen it around here before, but I'm always finding that attractive females seem to drive tC's so thought I'd try to find out if it was anyone on here....
Some girls in my group have sciongirls stickers but none of em have a white tc. they're not in oregon either for that matter.
Old 05-15-2006, 06:31 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

that SUPER white tC is meee!!! I work at Starbucks...and yes, I'm a ScionLifer...have you ever been to the PDX Scion meets? If you ever come back to sbux, ask for Trista, or just spot the tall blonde girl... I'd love to talk to ya!
Old 05-15-2006, 06:35 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

I saw that one too, I think it is thundercloud, and has 2 checkered stripes, saw it on 21st in the north end of Tacoma on Sat
Old 05-18-2006, 04:26 AM
5 Year Member

I've seen that checkered xB a lot at Tacoma Firs Golf Center....thought about leavin a ScionLife.com card or something but never had pen or paper.
Old 05-18-2006, 06:08 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Balliztik
SL Member

That checked xB works at a Wells Fargo on Pearl. I see it all the time.... we wave.....lol
Old 05-18-2006, 05:05 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Trista, you going to make any of the Portland gtg's? I haven't been to any in a while, but try to make the dealer meets that we are setting up once a month, hope to see you around.
Old 05-18-2006, 05:14 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

I've been working nearly 40 hours a week and going to school full-time, so the last m&g I went to was at Krispy Kreme in March Did you leave a Scion Evolution sign on my window on Monday by any chance? I went out to my car on my break, and noticed it sticking out of my driver's side window
Old 05-18-2006, 08:52 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

no, wasn't me, I am rarely in the Portland area unless its car or concert related, hope to see you around.
Old 05-18-2006, 10:51 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

OK, spotted, white tC, Oregon plates in Kelso, also, FM tC on freeway heading south just north of Kalama River
Road exit, in center lane, yaking on the phone, anyone here?
Old 05-20-2006, 07:55 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Spotted a white tC that followed me from Seattle to Tuckwila before dropping off on the airport exit today.......

Also, spotted a RS1 tC that followed me from Tuckwila to Federal Way 272nd exit the day before..........

I drive the silver tC with bluie stripes.......
Old 05-20-2006, 06:56 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by WSU-Coug

Could have been me as I am in that area often . . . gotta hit up the mall! Anything distinguishing about the white one . . . wheels, tint, lip kit, spoiler?

evette
Old 05-20-2006, 07:25 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

Evette, I was thinking later that it might have been you. Didn't realize till after I have been surfing around on SL for a while, checkin out peoples profiles and stuff. I can't recall anything other than tinted windows for sure. I can't remember the name of the gas station but it was across the street from that Bigfoot coffee stand. I was on the road pretty far away.
Old 05-21-2006, 12:06 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scion Driven Girls
SL Member

ok my turn!

Passed a dark blue xB like twice in one day on 94th in puyallup. R u on here? Why dont u say whats up??

Also, been seeing a burgundy xA around meridian. Looks like that was the xA i test drove before deciding i wanted my black xA. Are u on here? If so, u should join the scion girls! lol