I can walk you through taking it out there is not much to it. Just very much time consuming.
1) Take battery out
2) Jack car up and take off the front tires.
3) Separate the Lower ball joints
4) Remove both drive shafts
5) Remove Radiator and Hoses
6) Disconnect the shifter cables from the transmission
7) Take off the exhaust manifold and the S pipe.
Disconnect vacuum lines
9) Disconnect the wire harness from the ecu and pull out the boot with wires through the firewall.
10) Double check to make sure that nothing else is connected to the rest of the car such as Wires or vacuum lines etc. If so remove them. The wire harness can stay attached to the engine because they will come out with the engine.
11) Use a cherry picker and get a short chain and find points where you want to connect a bolt though the chain onto the engine.
12) Place cherry picker in front of car and attach the chain to the cherry picker. jack up the cherry picker just enough to take off the slack in the chain.
13) Remove all the motor mounts, keeping a eye on the cherry picker make sure to jack up as much as needed to prevent the motor from sliding down.
14) once all mounts are off jack engine up and out of the car.
15) ENJOY A NICE COLD BEER.
Repeat Steps for installation!
Im not responsible for any damage or injury do too following theses steps and you should use extreme care while doing this. you use these instructions at your own risk.