Notices
Scion tC 1G ICE & Interior In-car entertainment and electronics...

Driver side window switches not working.

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2015, 03:30 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default Driver side window switches not working.

My driver side window switch control does not work for either sides. My passenger window control still works. I've checked the fuses and they are good. A long time ago I had lambo doors and the wires going into the door had to be extended. I've long gotten rid of the lambos and have normal doors for at least 5 years without any problems. Lookin at the wires between my door and car, a couple wires seem pinched but not broken. I need to know which wires to observe more closely for broken connections for my driver side control or a wiring diagram. Any help would be appreciated.
Old 02-23-2020, 08:17 AM
SL Member

Originally Posted by SuperXero
My driver side window switch control does not work for either sides. My passenger window control still works. I've checked the fuses and they are good. A long time ago I had lambo doors and the wires going into the door had to be extended. I've long gotten rid of the lambos and have normal doors for at least 5 years without any problems. Lookin at the wires between my door and car, a couple wires seem pinched but not broken. I need to know which wires to observe more closely for broken connections for my driver side control or a wiring diagram. Any help would be appreciated.
have you inspected the buttons mechanism? The are made from thin plastic and will break sometimes. Goodluck!