Notices
Scion tC 1G ICE & Interior In-car entertainment and electronics...

Interior Trim

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2015, 03:17 AM

Default Interior Trim

I did some research into the whole interior customization and painting process (which for me could end up in a painful fail). But I came across an adhesive cover which comes in different colors ! Give me your feedback it's pretty inexpensive http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=330818450558&globalID=EBAY-US
Old 07-25-2015, 05:08 PM
5 Year Member

Trust me, it is going to look like crap. Don't fall into the stereotypical tc driver who tarts up their car with plasti-dip, cheesy license plate covers and clears out the "sytle-accessories" section of pepboys to make their car seem unique. I see so many kids like you throwing money away at their cars. Sure its a hobby, blah blah blah. Sure you will be proud of it, nice you did it, just devalued your car a little more. But any person who sees this coating, which wont last a summer or handle any wear, peeling all over the place will its cheap....try looking at the other guys interior paint jobs on the site.....hilarious. When we see these cars roll through at the service center....we find it pretty funny. Try going back to stock after you put it on, wont be easy. Listen, save your money and be lucky you bought a reliable car. Anyway do you think girls and other guys are going to care what you did to your tc? Its a tc dammit!