Earlier today I went out to my car. I unlocked the car and open the door to hear the radio playing. Keys are still in my hand. I was a little confused, but I hit the power button and the radio shut off. I'm hoping it's not killing my battery. Any ideas what could cause the radio to stay on? Fuse, wiring, ...? Haven't messed with anything on the radio for a long time now. Only thing that happened recently was that I helped someone jump their car yesterday. Didn't notice the radio on when I got in the car this morning though.
I added an amp for the sub. Only way it's connected to the head unit is the hi-low converter off the rear outputs. Good news though, for now... I went to leave work last night and the radio was off when I opened the door. Maybe it had something to do with it being 100+ degrees yesterday. Another guy at work had his battery die. When I have some time to pull things apart I'll be checking all the wiring as it was done almost 5 years ago and hasn't been touched much since.