Notices
Scion tC 1G Owners Lounge
2005-2010 [ANT10]

Help

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2014, 04:41 AM
5 Year Member

Default Help

Can someone send me a link to a website where i can get really good affordable fog lights and HID's
Old 08-08-2014, 11:16 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Diane... really...? You created a Scionlife account to just post this one question and then to never really make an effort to be an active member. That's sad. This question is unnecessary. I'm assuming you understand that internet fairly well because you were able to navigate it enough to find Scionlife in general and then go from there. Just like you searched for a forum on Google, search for fogs and HIDs on Google. Very disappointed.

fastscions.com

Use them, they are the best for crap like that. Otherwise get your hit or miss BS from eBay.
Old 08-08-2014, 12:24 PM
5 Year Member

Originally Posted by criminaltc
Diane... really...? You created a Scionlife account to just post this one question and then to never really make an effort to be an active member. That's sad. This question is unnecessary. I'm assuming you understand that internet fairly well because you were able to navigate it enough to find Scionlife in general and then go from there. Just like you searched for a forum on Google, search for fogs and HIDs on Google. Very disappointed.

fastscions.com

Use them, they are the best for crap like that. Otherwise get your hit or miss BS from eBay.
Okay is there a problem?? You could've scrolled through this but it seems like you have a lot of time on your hands to write a whole paragraph about how upset you are. Thank you anyway.
Old 08-08-2014, 12:41 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Am I wrong?

You know better. I can tell. So I really wanted to just see what the deal is and why you went this route and didn't decide to look yourself first.

Last edited by criminaltc; 08-08-2014 at 12:59 PM.
Old 08-08-2014, 01:02 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

You can find a wealth of info just searching through these forums.......
Old 08-08-2014, 08:02 PM
5 Year Member

Originally Posted by criminaltc
Am I wrong?

You know better. I can tell. So I really wanted to just see what the deal is and why you went this route and didn't decide to look yourself first.
You are actually. I looked myself so how about we stop all of the assuming? Its the fact that people can recommend something better
Old 08-08-2014, 08:11 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Alright cool. That's cool with me. Most people say, "I searched and I'm just not sure I'm looking in the right place." You just straight up said, "Tell me a website." Which I did