Notices
Scion tC 1G Owners Lounge
2005-2010 [ANT10]

Universal keyless push button and touch button engine start systems???????

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2010, 03:27 AM

Default Universal keyless push button and touch button engine start systems???????

This is awesome! Just came across this website on another forum. They sell universal keyless touch button start systems. They have some interesting videos of the system installed on a 350z posted on their web site. This looks very interesting, I have always wanted something like this! I emailed the company for more info, I will let you guys know what I find out.

This is the link to the site...
http://www.auto-innovatio.com/magento/

There are also videos on youtube for this.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-Em-CHCjR8
Old 11-13-2010, 06:47 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

subscribing.. this is sick.. i wonder if its the same procedure for manual trans?
Old 11-13-2010, 07:28 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

this is exactly what i want in my car
Old 11-13-2010, 08:49 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Pretty much the only option for those that do not want to put in the key in the ignition. There was another kit linked in a thread in the xB(2?) section, was a DIY that still used the key, the link was for a keyless start. Anyone find it coincidence that this is their first post?
Old 11-13-2010, 01:48 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

so what do u do when the batterey for your remote dies

..... nvrm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zapzB...ayer_embedded#!
Old 11-13-2010, 02:22 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Thats pretty nice, Im curious as to how it work with manual like sais before also with a turbo timer...
Old 11-13-2010, 03:34 PM

Hey guys, just got a reply back form someone at auto-Innovatio and this is what they sent me....I am definitely buying one of these.

Hello,

First off, allow me to thank you for your interest in our smart systems.
Let me Explain a little about both system, first off both systems are rather simple to install. Both systems will work on a diesel or gas engine, both systems will work on automatic and manual transmissions.These systems are also set up to work with fully modified cars or race cars with after market features such as turbos. You can program the system to have a delayed shut down for your turbos. After you get to your destination and shut the car off the car will idle for a designated amount of time before going into shut down mode, allowing your turbos a sufficient enough amount of time at idle before shutting down the system.

DW-Tech touch start system
I think the easiest way to explain how the DW-Tech touch button start system works is to think of it as a remote start system. Only instead of engaging the system from a key fob at a distance you will initiate the start procedure from the touch of a button located in your vehicle. It is a true touch button, not a push button. The DW-Tech touch button system ties into your factory keyless entry, vehicle immobilizer unit and factory alarm system. When you lock your vehicle it deactivates the touch button system, then when you unlock your vehicle and open the drivers door it activates the touch start system. So you can then get in your car touch the button and go. If some one was to break into your vehicle the touch button system would completely deactivate so there is no chance of working the button. If by some chance you forget to lock you vehicle when you leave the touch button system will automatically deactivate after 60 seconds until you come back and hit unlock on your factory key fob.

ST800 Smart System
The ST800 smart system is a lot more advanced than the DW-Tech touch start system.
The ST800 is a proximity sensing smart key system, this system includes:100% keyless proximity sensing car security system, remote start and push button engine start all rolled together. It also includes with it the digital key entry system which I will explain later. I can explain the ST800 in one word... UNBELIEVABLE... You will never need keys again or will you ever have to look for your key fob to disarm you alarm system. This is a proximity sensing system as I mentioned earlier, as long as you hold the smart key on you, you will be the only one able to access the vehicle. As soon as you get into proximity the doors will unlock the security system will disengage and the push button start system will become operational.Once you leave proximity of the vehicle the alarm will engage , all doors will lock and push button start will become inactive. The credit card remote is actually smaller than a credit card and is even small enough to store in your wallet or 5th pocket and forget that it is even there.

Digital Key Entry System
The Digital key entry system is a nice added feature that comes along with the ST800 smart system. The digital key is basically a keypad that can be mounted in your front windshield behind the glass. It picks up your touch through the glass and is dead on accurate. This system will allow you to access your vehicle and disengage your alarm system via the key pad, it will also allow you to pop your trunk and start and stop the vehicle all by simply typing in your own personal pass code.

Sean Kirkland
Vice President
Auto-Innovatio.com
Old 11-13-2010, 03:54 PM

Originally Posted by dropzone
Pretty much the only option for those that do not want to put in the key in the ignition. There was another kit linked in a thread in the xB(2?) section, was a DIY that still used the key, the link was for a keyless start. Anyone find it coincidence that this is their first post?

They say you do not have to use any keys with this system at all...
Yes, This is my first post been on here for a couple of weeks lurking around the threads just haven't posted till now. I have gotten so much useful info from these boards and just happened to come across this system and thought I would share with you guys here
Old 11-13-2010, 03:59 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Nice! Built in turbo timer... anybody wanna buy my turbo timer? lol
Old 11-13-2010, 04:11 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I want this thing! It seems pretty BA
Old 11-13-2010, 04:14 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Wonder if you can prgrm it to roll down windows and such
Old 11-13-2010, 05:43 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I would love to see this on a tC before actually making an big investments.
the 240$ is for the whole push button start, not just the button correct?
Old 11-13-2010, 05:59 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by fewjative
I would love to see this on a tC before actually making an big investments.
the 240$ is for the whole push button start, not just the button correct?
http://www.auto-innovatio.com/magento/smart-system.html
Old 11-13-2010, 06:42 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Looks very interesting..I think I'm gonna buy it too but I want to see it first installed on a TC. I also check the website, it didn't mentioned about the installation process.
Old 11-13-2010, 07:44 PM

Originally Posted by paolodoctolero
Looks very interesting..I think I'm gonna buy it too but I want to see it first installed on a TC. I also check the website, it didn't mentioned about the installation process.

I had the same question....They sent me these just a little bit ago....

Universal keyless push button and touch button engine start systems???????-st800.jpg

Universal keyless push button and touch button engine start systems???????-touch-button.jpg
Old 11-13-2010, 08:02 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

How would this work for a car that needs a special "transponder" to start the car? For instance with the tCs, it will only start with a key containing a tiny chip so most key copies dont work.
Old 11-13-2010, 08:37 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Well, does the valet key that we get have a transponder in that too?
Old 11-13-2010, 08:46 PM

Originally Posted by fewjative
How would this work for a car that needs a special "transponder" to start the car? For instance with the tCs, it will only start with a key containing a tiny chip so most key copies dont work.
The wire diagram posted above shows it comes with a immobilizer bypass like a remote start system.
Old 11-13-2010, 10:42 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

The price is not bad at all most alarms are in the same price range.

From what i see about bypassing the transponder you basically stick the plastic with the transponder on the side or something thats what i see from the diagram. And the only thing i don't like about it is you have stick in your key and leave it inside in the ignition turn to the AC position.
Old 11-14-2010, 01:12 AM

Originally Posted by pwee08
The price is not bad at all most alarms are in the same price range.

From what i see about bypassing the transponder you basically stick the plastic with the transponder on the side or something thats what i see from the diagram. And the only thing i don't like about it is you have stick in your key and leave it inside in the ignition turn to the AC position.

From what I can tell its the same as a remote start bypass, you cut the top of the key off that has the chip in it and you place it in the bypass box then wrap the antenna from the bypass box around your ignition so when the start button is pressed it will send the key signal to the ignition allowing it to start. I hear ya about the key in the ignition but from what I can tell it is only so that the steering wheel is unlocked. Besides you cant start the car even if you turned the cut key since there is no chip attached to it. From what the videos say there is a cap that comes with the start system that will cover your ignition all together and make it look like you have no ignition in the car like the 350z has in the video.

Quick Reply: Universal keyless push button and touch button engine start systems???????