I've found a forum full of people who 'get it'. But I want to see what you guys think, just for a hell of it.
Behold! The dirty tC!
Modifications not obvious is pics:
- 'Custom' short-ram intake (I put 'custom' in quotes because I just slapped some crap together and it worked.)
- Custom exhaust (Megan Racing 4-2-1 header -> 18" hushpower -> 12" flowmaster cat -> 12" cherrybomb -> mandrel-bent 2.25" tubing out the side in front of back right wheel)
- Street roll bar (I know the harness mounts are super dangerous; I don't do any sort of driving that poses any kind of extra rollover risk)
- 2" lift all around (probably just gonna fashion some strut-frame spacers)
- Fix broken winch, haha
- Replace glass roof with a bus-style emergency hatch
- Skid plate (gonna be a PITA; oil pan sticks out like crazy)
- Hydraulic handbrake
- Steering wheel airbag
Here are some pics of my brother's off-road wagon:
Interesting... I feel sad looking at the tC like that. Give me that lip spoiler.
Then you can go look at every other tC on this site that is lowered and shiny.
Originally Posted by thegame7a
I've seen this tC before don't you have this posted somewhere else? Anyway it's cool cause its different, it would look cooler all blacked out. Like some little Call of Duty vehicle
Thanks! I posted it on YSTC and DirtyImpreza. What else would you black out? You mean tint all the lights to black? I used to have the headlights tinted but I pulled it off so I could see better out in the desert at night.
Originally Posted by DTC08
no fWD = FTL
Originally Posted by pwee08
SMH the car is a import not an off road car feel sorry for that tC
There is so much wrong with this post I don't even know how to respond.