Notices
Scion tC 2G ICE & Interior In-car entertainment and electronics...

2015 Scion tC Center Console Organizer?

Old 03-01-2017, 01:46 AM

Default 2015 Scion tC Center Console Organizer?

Hello everyone, I recently got a 2015 Scion tC December of 2016. I love the car so far, but the center console has turned into an unorganized pit of all my junk. I saw on Amazon that the Toyota Tundra has a center console organizer. I can't seem too find one for my car. Are their any out there or maybe someone has created a DIY one that I could possibly do myself. Thank you guys for your time.
Old 03-04-2017, 06:46 AM
Administrator
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Administrator

The Toyota Tundra console is like a spacious closet compare to our small console.
AFAIK, I have not seen a Scion tC console organizer yet.

1. There is this Insert: 2011-2016 SCION TC CENTER CONSOLE INSERT TRAY STORAGE PT413-21160 | eBay

$38.50 is kind of expensive for what looks like just a plastic divider.

2. Try looking at other console organizers like made for Honda, Nissan, Acura, VW, Audi. Take the measurements of your console and see if you can find one close enough.

3. I'm using a simple temporary DIY Organizer I found that works for me. I use a disposable clear plastic medium fruit box w/lid. The kind you find in the Produce section.
Mine was a blueberries box. I took lesser use items and place them on the bottom of the console. Then drop my box of more frequent use items in.
Then have just enough space to put stuff on top of the box like cords, chargers, sunglasses.

That gives me 3 levels of organization.

Last edited by MR_LUV; 03-05-2017 at 03:12 PM.
Old 03-06-2017, 06:05 PM

Yo thank you so much for the help. I'll look into that!

Search this Thread