Buyers Guide: Scion xA/xB Intakes - Page 11 - Scionlife.com

Scion xA/xB 1st-Gen Drivetrain & Power Engine and transmission discussions...

Old 02-11-2014, 02:01 AM   #201

Is anybody here interested in trading your STOCK AIRBOX complete with all mounting hardware, hoses, etc for a K&N Typhoon? I bought an '05 Xa and it has the Typhoon setup however I prefer bone stock.

I'm in the Boise ID area.
Sledman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2014, 10:14 PM   #202

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sledman View Post
Is anybody here interested in trading your STOCK AIRBOX complete with all mounting hardware, hoses, etc for a K&N Typhoon? I bought an '05 Xa and it has the Typhoon setup however I prefer bone stock.

I'm in the Boise ID area.
I would be totally interested,send me PM!

Im in SoCal.
MachRc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2014, 11:20 PM   #203

Default Question

Okay so I have a question for all XB intake installers. It seems to me like the K&N typhoon is really the best way to go from what I've read here and researched other places. What are your reasons for NOT going with the typhoon? It seems pretty cut and dry to me. Proven gains, good fitment, K&N credibility and no fear of hydrolocking. Is it that the Typhoon just doesn't look "cool" enough or what? I'm not going for looks I'm going for performance and reliability.
JazzFrank69 is offline   Reply With Quote