Notices
Scion xA/xB 1st-Gen Drivetrain & Power Engine and transmission discussions...

engine rebuild

Old 08-07-2016, 10:40 PM

Default engine rebuild

rebuilding xb, have a thread in the main xb owners on rebuild maybe should have started here. don't know how to move it. would love to hear from xb owners that have done rebuilds, mods, and have tips for our engines. will share info as i go along with build.

even tho seems traffic very slow, hope this topic this may generate interest.

thx!
Old 08-23-2016, 02:20 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Fail, INC
Scikotics
SL Member
Scinergy

Do you mean do you don't know how you're going to move the xB or you don't know where you're going to start?

Add a few details so we know where you're heading with this and can offer more help.
Old 08-23-2016, 08:30 PM

Originally Posted by HATEnFATE
Do you mean do you don't know how you're going to move the xB or you don't know where you're going to start?

Add a few details so we know where you're heading with this and can offer more help.
hello thank you for asking. i posted on several forums when i started project and found most input for the toyota nation yaris/echo forum. heres a link in case you'd like to follow and share any input you'd like. engines out, I'm planning to clean and replace. have all new seals. have million questions bout putting back together. will be updating w new pics shortly

1nzfe engine rebuild - Toyota Nation Forum : Toyota Car and Truck Forums
Old 08-23-2016, 10:04 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Fail, INC
Scikotics
SL Member
Scinergy

Saw that, along with the other thread you started in the Matrix section of TN. You've sorta cross posted this all over so it's been really hard to help. I've even reponded here in another thread that you posted in.

One thing that might help you get results is to post in one area. I think you've missed a few other threads that people were trying to help you in. Too many separate threads make it hard to follow what you're doing and information is getting scattered....

Still not sure what your long term plans are with the car. rebuilding it as a daily driver? turbo, supercharger? gonna flip the car? It's hard to help without knowing what your end game is.