Anyone ever ponder an MR@ Spyder steering rack? - Scionlife.com

Scion xA/xB 1st-Gen Suspension & Handling Coilovers, Shocks, Airbags, Swaybars...

Old 05-03-2016, 02:47 PM   #1

Default Anyone ever ponder an MR@ Spyder steering rack?

Wondering if anyone has ever played with the thought of an MR2 Spyder steering rack. The Echo and MRS supposedly share the same control arms up front, and Iím wondering how far that front end lines up. The xA and Echo both have some relatively loose racks (~17:1 and ~18:1 respectively, while the MR2 is ~13:1). I bring up xA and Echo together for this because I've seen the manual Echo rack go into an electric-powered xB1, which means (aside from tie rods), that can be done among the three vehicles.

If you have and it didnít work, itíd be nice to know. If not, I might be willing to make that gamble someday to take a closer look.
Harvey is offline   Reply With Quote