Notices
Scion xA/xB 1st-Gen Suspension & Handling Coilovers, Shocks, Airbags, Swaybars...

Bagged at last (pics)

Search this Thread

Old 07-03-2007, 01:38 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Tialian
Originally Posted by Starbuck
yep.......and I meant it too. I don't see any point in lowering a vehicle that much. They look broken. An inch or two tops to fill up the fenderwells looks nice. Any more than that makes them look like taco wagons from LA. When I see someone in a car like that, I keep expecting to hear Salsa music blasting and see fuzzy dice hanging from the rear view mirror.

And to Starbuck, your generation of ladies aren't into air rides. It just so happens that mine is. You know what they say...

-Dave Chappelle
Hey easy now I am of Starbuck's "generation" and I like my stuff on the ground!! Of course I ride at a safe respectible height....I would not want to hurt my baby The mods to allow you to fully utilize your air ride are not that hard " Git er done" !!!
Old 07-03-2007, 06:06 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Any more than that makes them look like taco wagons from LA. When I see someone in a car like that, I keep expecting to hear Salsa music blasting and see fuzzy dice hanging from the rear view mirror.
I dont take well to racist comments......
Old 07-03-2007, 06:09 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

GORGEOUS!!!! Very nice!! Did you go with Viair??

~Stephanie
Old 07-04-2007, 02:47 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Mooneyzs
Originally Posted by BoiseAuctioneer
yep.......and I meant it too. I don't see any point in lowering a vehicle that much. They look broken. An inch or two tops to fill up the fenderwells looks nice. Any more than that makes them look like taco wagons from LA. When I see someone in a car like that, I keep expecting to hear Salsa music blasting and see fuzzy dice hanging from the rear view mirror.
Thats funny I see a 50+ year old talking Crap on a forum and wonder what lodged up his @$$

To each his own! If he wants his xB to be dropped and enjoy his car then so be it!
He's not even worth the time to respond to. I agree Most old people don't like lowered cars anyway.

Chris -- Come on buddy -- Hell I'm "old" -- Did you forget about me ......................

Old 07-04-2007, 05:50 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member
Scion Evolution

well looks like all I need is some "Salsa" music then.
Old 07-05-2007, 07:40 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

I like the look of lowered box. Mine is lowered somewhat. i think it makes the car look alot better when it's lowered.

If it were a taco wagon it would have spacers on the wheels to skateboard them out to where the inside of the wheel is even with the outside of the car.
Old 07-05-2007, 04:52 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team No Limitz
SL Member

Originally Posted by moonray
Thats funny I see a 50+ year old talking Crap on a forum and wonder what lodged up his @$$

To each his own! If he wants his xB to be dropped and enjoy his car then so be it!
He's not even worth the time to respond to. I agree Most old people don't like lowered cars anyway.

Chris -- Come on buddy -- Hell I'm "old" -- Did you forget about me ......................

Ray I guess I kind of forgot about you but then again I consider you a Big Kid....So I don't think you are old at all.... Love the stance of your box mang!!
Old 07-05-2007, 05:09 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Nice man! Hoping to get air ride installed in my box soon...i'm going for the EZ street with the digital management system, so my kit will probably be 3k alone
Old 07-06-2007, 06:59 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Easy there old timer, dayum...what, did you take your parents buggy for a joy ride after a barn raising when you were a kid and hit your head on a wagon wheel?
Old 07-06-2007, 07:57 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

And it doesn't sit very low because the wheels are 18" so there is not much room to drop it.

Mine has 18" tires/wheels and it sits pretty low. I would like to know what brand of front struts and rear bags they used for your install.
Old 07-07-2007, 10:38 PM
SL Member

nice upgrade!!!
Old 07-17-2007, 10:59 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

We made some adjustments ;)

Before:

After:

Old 07-18-2007, 01:02 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
AlphaSquad
SL Member

looks good. that looks about where mine sits when its all the way down. i think it could still go a little lower so that's what i want to work on next.
Old 07-20-2007, 04:44 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

air bags are nice for show cars..but those rims gotta go :D
Old 07-21-2007, 04:38 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by IntenseScion
Believe it or not I get compliments on those rims everyday.
Old 07-23-2007, 10:17 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Wagonistas
SL Member

SUGGIT!!
Old 07-23-2007, 10:21 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Wagonistas
SL Member

Ray, Your box does'nt look low either!
Old 07-25-2007, 03:13 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Just1n

Ray, Your box does'nt look low either!
Justin have you been reading the Boomster book of bad one liners.
Old 07-25-2007, 03:26 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Believe it or not I get compliments on those rims everyday.
IntenseScion --
Whats wrong with the rims? I think they look pretty damn good against the silver of the car. And who say's airbags are for show? Post up a pic or two of your ride so we can judge it. Are you game? Or lame? --- Humm -- It seems that you might not even own a scion,but are just one of the possers that show up here on regular basis. Your profile is blank - no pics - no info - no nothing!!!
Kinda leads me to believe that your a 10 year old with internet access. Go back to school and grow up!!!!

If by chance I'm wrong -- Show me and I will apologize in public on this site.

Ok time to prove me wrong.
Old 07-25-2007, 05:51 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

just a quick threadjack. This looks good, how is the ride with springs cut? ..and tialian, I like your rims too, very different.
[/quote]

Quick Reply: Bagged at last (pics)