Notices
Scion xA/xB 1st-Gen Suspension & Handling Coilovers, Shocks, Airbags, Swaybars...

Randode 2" lift kits,anybody have contact info

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2024, 11:09 AM
SL Member

Question Randode 2" lift kits,anybody have contact info

besides facebook.I dont facebook,tried thru a friend of a friend,that didnt work.So,any addresses or emails you know of? Anybody want to sell a kit? I sure want that lift for desert dirt roads.

Thanks,Spuds.

2006 xb
Old 02-23-2024, 10:59 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Here’s some:

https://risingtuning.com/lift-kits/product-789

https://www.ebay.com/itm/295058179935

Problem with all these lift kits is they just raise body above suspension. But doesn’t increase suspension travel or soften it for rough terrain. Better performance would come from getting longer softer springs to raise car and increase suspension travel as well.
Old 02-24-2024, 09:26 AM
SL Member

Thanks Dannoxyz i sure appreciate folks ideas.Problem is the poly lifts do not have good durability,ive read very unflattering reviews like 3 years and mush so thats a deal killer.Randode lift allows taller and also wider tires to fit and my understanding that set-up will gain 2 inches in lift height.Prefer steel wheels.

As for softer this offroad will not be blasting thru desert dirt roads/powerline roads like a baja bug does,but it will clear ruts at a slower pace which is doable for my needs,i just need to get there.Actually i like the firm suspension for my usual roads which are tight twisties,i was really surprised how well the xb handles that,im hugely pleased by that.Wider tires for on road would be super too.

Do you have any links that are this part number springs and people have done that i can see? I dont want to customize on my own,i would like to copy and bolt on successful set-ups.Im certainly willing to entertain spring/ strut options.

I thank you for any help you or others can offer.I hope i can do this but if it doesnt happen it doesnt,must be a reason is my philosophy.

Edi-Really too bad the lift club is facebook but there is zero chance in hell Im doing facebook.I wonder if utube has any good links,spring ideas do sound good.I'll look.

Last edited by spuds; 02-24-2024 at 09:43 AM.