Notices
Scion xB 2nd-Gen Drivetrain & Power Engine and transmission discussions...

Clutch and flywheel recommendations?

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-2014, 03:31 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default Clutch and flywheel recommendations?

So I believe I am in the need of a clutch and was wondering what everyone is using/ what they recommend. I am basically stock for power adders except a few minor things. I will probably end up with a OE replacement but wouldn't mind getting something just slightly better but I don't want go anything ridiculous just want a little more strength if I decide to do anything major in the future. Also where would you guys suggest ordering from for prices?

Also looking to get a flywheel, had a lightweight flywheel on my old car and loved it, and was considering it unless someone can really give me a big reason to not get one. I had a fidenza on my old car and thats what I have found for our cars also. If anyone has any suggestions and experiences that could be great input let me know

Also I did a search couldn't find any good threads on this but I am sure they are out there, if anyone has a good link let me know please. Thank you in advanced.
Old 07-19-2014, 01:51 PM
5 Year Member

Sweet! Once upon a time I had a stage 2 clutch by F1 racing. I loved it, but had to have it taken off due to very worried parents. (I was still in high school at the time) but it was a fantastic clutch for the money. I also am running the Fidanza flywheel on my xB, and I absolutely love it.