Scion xB 2nd-Gen Owners Lounge
Second Generation 2008-2015 [AZE151]

Any info on Prices yet??

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2007, 01:34 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default Any info on Prices yet??

I may be putting a deposit down on one wthis week and was curious if anyone had any more info on the actual price this will go for...besides the price of a current tC or +1500...if so, that is almost 17K without any finance or tax......oy!!
Old 02-13-2007, 01:42 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

not yet.
Old 02-13-2007, 03:02 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

poop!
Old 02-13-2007, 03:12 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by jorez
poop!
Ditto! Am trying to get the local Scion dealer to let me pre-order one now. Wife wants auto and silver, easy nuff, or so I thought.

After putting off an entire model year (no 2007s), I was thinking that the dealer would want to get a list together and sell the new xBs asap. Oh, well, will let you know when they get back with me re: deposit and order.

BTW, the Scion dealer I am talking with has NO new 2006 xBs in stock. (There are 4 Scion dealers in the metro area, but this one is closest to me.)
Old 02-13-2007, 03:27 PM

My local Scion dealer is telling me August or September before they receive the new xB. Could be because they still have plenty of '06's. No word on price.
Old 02-13-2007, 03:37 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by BrianRichardson
My local Scion dealer is telling me August or September before they receive the new xB. Could be because they still have plenty of '06's. No word on price.
Truth of the matter is that they have no idea. Could be anywhere from end of May to begining of August.

You can't order one right now. There's nothing in the allocation pipelines, and there won't be for awhile (see above). If you talked with the scion manager, you should be able to give them your info and they should be able to call you as soon as they get any word on what's happening.
Old 02-13-2007, 08:29 PM
Banned
SL Member

They are taking orders here in the NorthEast. I have good word that they new box should be hitting the shores late March or early April. These will be in a very limited supply as Scion plans on rolling out the xB2 at a regular pace mid to late summer.
Old 02-13-2007, 08:31 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by CBSIMONSEZ
They are taking orders here in the NorthEast. I have good word that they new box should be hitting the shores late March or early April. These will be in a very limited supply as Scion plans on rolling out the xB2 at a regular pace mid to late summer.
Right, but any word on cost???
Old 02-13-2007, 09:19 PM

The price won't matter, with limited supply till mid summer, early adaptors will get gouged as usual.
Old 02-13-2007, 09:22 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

The price won't matter, with limited supply till mid summer, early adaptors will get gouged as usual.
Uhm, gouged? could you elaborate?
Old 02-13-2007, 09:41 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Midwest - Mid-April

Mom is on a list and the dealership and regional scion manager know what she wants. I made sure she's dealing with a split delearship so she can get the car quicker.

I plan on knowing ASAP when the MSRP is announced so my mom can get the financing taken care of.

Would it be rude of me to have her get the navi (financied) and not get it installed so I can put it in my xB? *snicker*
Old 02-13-2007, 10:17 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

I though Scions were sold pretty much with pure pricing. Is that not the case?
Old 02-13-2007, 10:25 PM
Banned
SL Member

Originally Posted by v1_Rotate
Considering that Mr. BrianRichardson has only been here for 2 days ... you really cant blame him for spewing what he doesnt know.
Old 02-13-2007, 10:26 PM
Banned
SL Member

Considering that Mr. BrianRichardson has only been here for 2 days ... you really cant blame him for spewing what he doesnt know. Up till today Scion was still using the pure pricing that they have used for almost 4 years now.
Old 02-13-2007, 10:34 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I really wanted to open up with a "are you new here?" But I was giving the guy the benefit of the doubt.
Old 02-14-2007, 02:13 AM

Considering that Mr. BrianRichardson has only been here for 2 days ... you really cant blame him for spewing what he doesnt know. Up till today Scion was still using the pure pricing that they have used for almost 4 years now.
Thanks for the warm welcome guys! The xB2 has me very excited about the possibility of becoming a Scion owner. So I went to my local dealer yesterday and was told not to expect any deliveries of the new xB2 until August or so. He also said that some new models are sold with dealer added equipment when they first arrive. So maybe I shouldn't call it "gouging", just added value.
Old 02-14-2007, 02:23 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

I'll be dropping a $300 refundable deposit down for one tomorrow. My dealer said the first shipment will be in April ish. So far he has 2 other deposits.

This will be my 1st Scion 2. I have been exited Since November. Kind of over it and would like a road trip or 2 to get it out of my system.

He did not get specific about price, he just said that it will be close to ye ol xB
Old 02-14-2007, 04:13 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I plan on buying the Teal one. Need to see the list of upgrades and pricing to see how much I will add. Might wait to see what the first RS looks like first. I have a Toyota now with 120k miles that runs like it has 30k. Toyota makes great reliable cars.
Old 02-14-2007, 04:43 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Toyota has been making alot of cars with recalls and issues in the last couple of years. Hopefully the new Scions will be reliable cars, but the Toyota name does not equal quality. Maybe since they are actually made in Japan, they may be good. Toyota needs to get back on track and start producing quality cars again. If they lose their reputation of quality (and they deserve to be losing it to a degree given their issues over the last couple of years), then they will be losing their most appealing aspect.
Old 02-14-2007, 06:21 AM
SL Member

I'm on the waitlist for mine. I've heard that the prices and info will probably be released in April and the xb in May.

Quick Reply: Any info on Prices yet??