Notices
Scion xA/xB 1st-Gen ICE & Interior In-car entertainment and electronics...

All-weather Floor mats and Cargo liners

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2006, 02:31 AM
5 Year Member

Default All-weather Floor mats and Cargo liners

I live in Washington state and need to find good all-weather floor mats and a cargo liner. I would prefer them to cover as much as possible and would LOVE for the cargo liner to work equally well regardless of whether the back seats are up or down.

Any suggestions? Pics?

What do y'all think of the cargo liner available through scion.com?
Old 03-03-2006, 06:46 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

http://www.weathertech.com/store/veh...pt_choice_id=0
Old 03-03-2006, 07:28 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I have to weathertechs in my box and they fit really well for not actually being made for it. Im not sure on the cargo liner cause i didnt go that route but the mats are deffinitly worth the coin.
Old 03-03-2006, 07:50 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
CNYScions
SL Member

I have the cargo mat and the cargo liner. I don't think the cargo liner is meant for any heavy duty usage. I think it will work for daily usage. If I got the cargo cover first, I probably wouldn't have gotten the cargo mat, kinda over kill.
Old 03-03-2006, 09:39 PM
5 Year Member

Originally Posted by xBLong
I have the cargo mat and the cargo liner. I don't think the cargo liner is meant for any heavy duty usage. I think it will work for daily usage. If I got the cargo cover first, I probably wouldn't have gotten the cargo mat, kinda over kill.
You got the genuine Scion liner? Ex>http://scion.autowebaccessories.com/...0_488_3708.php
Old 03-28-2006, 04:19 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
CNYScions
SL Member

Originally Posted by kumulove
Originally Posted by xBLong
You got the genuine Scion liner? Ex>http://scion.autowebaccessories.com/...0_488_3708.php
A little late in the response, but yes I have the Genuine Scion Cargo Liner. In the last sentence I accidentally referred to the cargo liner as the cargo cover, which I also have and haven't had the need to use it yet. They cargo liner fits snug and is very unobtrusive. IF you get the cargo liner, you really don't need the cargo mat, but I have both.
Old 02-11-2007, 04:54 AM

Default All-weather cargo mat for XA

Did anybody find out about an all-weather mat for the XA CARGO area? I believe Rubber Tite and Hexomat make them custom for the XA but they are a little pricey, especially shipping all the way here in Hawaii. Any other ideas? The factory Cargo Liner is not what I am looking for.
Thanks
Old 04-07-2013, 08:52 PM

Hello,
Just picked up a 2005 xB for my mother-in-law and it is missing floor mats. Need all-weather mats and have been looking at lots of threads discussing mats but I am still a bit confused. I have WeatherTech Custom FloorLiner's in all my vehicles by they do not make these for the 2005 xB. The regular WeatherTech All Weather mats get all kinds of mixed reviews ranging from they completely do not fit to they fit almost like factory to "I had to trim to fit". So I am not really sure they are worth the $$ if I have to cut them up or they fit poorly. Searched quite a while to see if anyone had recommended the Lloyd RubberTite mats, the Highland All Weather mats or the Intro-Tech Hexomat.
I am leaning towards the Highland mats unless someone says they fit terribly and don't really work well. Please give me any quick feedback you have on your all weather mats so I can make a good choice for this xB.
Thanks..>Dubhead
Old 04-13-2013, 03:41 AM

Cool Highland Mats

Well, it seems this post/board is fairly dead so I will respond to my own post. I ordered the Highland mats from Amazon for the 2005 Scion xB. They are not really a perfect fit but will do (my mother-in-law is cool with them). The rear seat mats are a bit too wide and could potentially use a trim but it would leave them looking worse so I kept them intact. The front driver and passenger mats fit okay but have no accommodations for the hooks that attach to the factory mats to keep them from shifting around and getting jammed under pedals and such. I have thought I might go ahead and bore some small holes to let the hooks poke through but leave them snug enough that any excess water that the mat might end up holding would not drain through easily. For the most part they work but I think I should have gone with my friend's suggestion of the Intro-Tech Hexomats from Auto Anything. They are about $15-20 more per set but a much more custom fit.
Hope this post now helps someone not head the wrong direction like I did. Still fine with mats, just wanted something more custom and less generic. At least the Highlands didn't stink up the car off-gassing VOC's like some other inferior mats do.
Dubhead