Notices
Scion xB 2nd-Gen Owners Lounge
Second Generation 2008-2015 [AZE151]

50+ posts and 14+ days to start a thread in PPC is the rule. No Exceptions.

Old 03-01-2013, 05:08 PM

Exclamation 50+ posts and 14+ days to start a thread in PPC is the rule. No Exceptions.

We implemented this rule in 2005 to reduce the amount of bogus sales that go on in our classifieds. It has worked extremely well and although we get a few complaints here and there (from new members looking for a fast sale) it has nearly eliminated complaints between traders.

There is now an ADDITIONAL requirement that you must have been a registered user of ScionLife.com for a minimum of 14 days in order to start a thread in the PPC forums.

50+ posts and 14+ days to start a thread in PPC is the rule.
Can a admin make a exception for me please. Im not posting bogus.... unless you want me to make 50 bogus threads to be able to post in the classifieds i can do that easily =D..

but really, im just trying to sell my tein shocks/struts and i mainly go on SL to view not post.

Thanks.
Old 03-01-2013, 05:30 PM
Jon
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
SL Member

Making bogus posts will just result in infractions on your account which could lead to you being banned if they add up.
The rule is there to encourage participation, not leeching information from the site, and to discourage using it as a place just to sell things.
Old 03-01-2013, 06:26 PM

Making bogus posts will just result in infractions on your account which could lead to being banned if they add up. The rule is there to encourage participation, not leeching information from the site, and to discourage using it as a place just to sell things.
I was just kidding about posting junk threads. I wouldn't waste my/your time. I was just asking for a exception to be made on my account.
Like I said, I mainly use SL to view more then post, like most other people.

I do understand not wanting people who make accounts just to post an item for sale, and never post again, that is bad, agreed.
My question was if you could make a exception for me, If not, then ok.

Thanks.
Old 06-18-2013, 03:58 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

In close, no exception can be made. You are well aware of the rules.
It really should not be a problem creating 50+ posts to achieve member status.

Good luck.

toeveryhour
Super Moderator

Search this Thread