You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!
Since theres been a lot of confusion and flaming [of me] going on, i wanted to take this opportunity to clear up any misconceptions:
1) Simply because I criticize a/your tc or tc's in general (god forbid!) does not mean that I am personally attacking you. Far too many of you are so in love/obsessed with your cars, that you take every negative critique of the car to be a personal attack against you. THis is not so.
2) The fact that I am obviously not as "in love" with my car and the scion community as some of the fanatics on here, does not preclude me from being a member here, having different opinions than the majority, and posting.
3) I don't "bash" anyone or anything with any kind of malicious intent. I speak my mind, which in many cases takes the form of a blunt, straight-to-the-point, objective, unbiased opinion. If my opinions or statements happen to contradict your opinions or beliefs....then thats the way of the world. Instead of harassing me constantly, maybe you all should be asking yourselves "Whats wrong with ME?? Am I that narrow-minded and intolerant that not only can I not stand this guys opinions, but I'm going to go out of my way to flame and harass him, in an attempt to provoke him into retaliating and getting banned. "........... Lame.
4) If it seems that the majority of my posts have a negative connotation, there may be a reason for that..... perhaps because the majority of my experience with MY scion tc has been negative. Driving to work every day in a car that doesn't shift the way it should and has so many extraneous noises that I can't even focus on driving, OR listen to my stereo takes a toll on you after 3+ years.......
5) I have nothing personal against anyone on this site (save for those few trolls who make it their life work to constantly harass me), since I've never actually met anyone on this site, and I try not to make a point of passing judgement on people I don't know.
That said, there is CLEARLY a certain demographic of tc owner who is young, brash, arogant, ignorant/uninformed, inexperienced, etc... basically what I feel is a detriment to the rest of the community. ie. gives us a bad name.
6) Finally, this is the simple part.....IF YOU DON'T LIKE MY POSTS......THEN DON'T READ THEM!!!!! I find it very ironic that the same select few people who constantly flame me, are also those who constantly troll and read my posts. No one is holding a gun to your head and forcing you to open a thread in which I am the last poster.
So do us all a favor, stop feeling sorry for yourself, grow a set, and stop being a baby. Grow up, get a life and get over it. And i think we'll all have a much more pleasant, peaceful experience here.
LMAO.... who is F*** is this guy... get the F*** outta here clown.... Maybe you should leave since your TC is such a bad experiance for you. I am young, I'm brash, arogant, ignorant/uninformed, inexperienced, etc... you know why becouse I can. That is who I am if you dont like it then you can leave, and thats just me being blunt. I think I can speek for a majority of SL members that you might be the reson for your misery... Well i will tell you to your face GET OVER IT... and if you want Ill take you to DR. Phil and tell you the same thing
TURBO?????.....take pleasure in wooshing someone today
PROUDLY BOOSTED BY: Descendant-Racing
PROUDLY SPONSORED BY: Toyo Tires, Memphis Car Audio, Killerglass, Xenon-Vision, & AutoFashion USA
PROUD MEMBER OF: AUTOCONCEPTELITE
SEMA 2007 Feature Car for Air Runner
SEMA 2008 Booth Car for Killerglass
SEMA 2009 Feature Car for SEIBON
Wow, and you flamed Dave for his post about taking a break.
Dont you think this is alittle over dramatic?
I dont troll you, I just happen to read everything on this site, and EVERYTHING I read from you is negative. If you despise the tC so much, sell it and get away from Forums. Nothing forces you to post here. So why would you post on a SCION ENTHUSIAST website, if you arent one?
narcissistic maybe? or need a life. Internet flames are for those who feel tiny inside. Sorry the community hates you. Being nice is not hard and only pointing out the bad is not the way to live life. Remember this is a community and we would like to keep the community happy. Think before you speak.