You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!
I'm making this month's contest a little tougher. Your task will be to build a scale-model Scion (tC/xA/xB) and photograph it. You must build this model from scratch using common household materials. It could be Play-Doh, aluminum foil, a wood carving, etc. It can be as simple or as complex as you want.
The prize for this month's contest is your choice of the following:
- A Hotchkis lowering spring kit for your Scion model courtesy of www.hotchkistuning.com
- An AudioFormz fiberglass xB subwoofer enclosure courtesy of www.audioformz.com
- A one-year Premium Membership to Scion Life, including stickers and plate frame
- You may NOT use any pre-manufactured car parts or car-shaped parts such as wheels, emblems, etc.
- The components must be available to anyone (hardware store, grocery store, etc)
- The scale is up to you, but must be smaller than a real Scion
- Your photo must have your Screen Name in it (written on model or paper, added with Photoshop)
- Your final model SHOULD be recognized as a Scion, although all skill levels are invited to compete
As always I am the sole judge and my decision is final. I will be choosing the winner based solely on creativity. I might choose a model that isn't perfectly Scion-shaped if it is biult out of something that I would never have expected... so dig deep on those junk drawers!
The contest will end at midnight on February 28th.