Notices
Exclusive Sponsored Sales site sponsors with special deals...

Scion xD GROUP BUY at TWM Performance!

Old 03-22-2012, 05:44 PM
Former Sponsor
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default Scion xD GROUP BUY at TWM Performance!

****TWM Performance GROUP BUY on our Scion xD Short Shifter ****

Hi Everyone,

Once again, due to popular demand from 8thcivic members, TWM Performance has decided to start a big GROUP BUY sale on our Scion xD Short Shifter. The group buy is active starting NOW (March 22nd) and will close on April 5th at 11:59pm! We will be accepting payment until April 8th at 11:59pm

The Scion xD Short Shifter is currently priced at $144.95

However for the group buy we are going to give you a great deal! The rebate will start at 10% off of the above price with a MINIMUM of 5 people. If we get more than 10 people into the group buy, we will offer 15% off of the current price and give free base bushings.

So that is:
0-4 orders = Normal pricing
5-9 orders = 10% off of entire order
10+ orders = 15% off of entire order + Free Base bushings

This 15% is applicable to your ENTIRE TWM Performance order when you buy a Scion xD Short Shifter

So now is the BEST time to pick-up the ULTIMATE Short Shifter Kit for YOUR Scion xD:

Here are the specs of the TWM Performance Scion xD Short Shifter, acclaimed as the best in the industry by the community:

Full Replacement Short Shifter:

- UP TO 35% throw reduction
- 2.5" height reduction
- 29% side to side throw reduction
- 89% increased rigidity
- Lifetime Warranty

Why pick up a TWM Performance Shirt Shifter for your Scion? It’s simple; not only for the reasons above, but our engineers designed a Shifter with a Dual Bend to correct the awkward OEM Shifter Positioning and we include a FREE Tool to help with installation. In addition, the full replacement unit completely replaces the stock plastic shifter assembly with a top of the line, all metal shifter assembly. Combining unique designs in the industry such as sealed ball bearings for smooth and precise shifts, solid cables attachments for ultimate safety, this is the ULTIMATE Short Shifter for YOUR Scion!

The one thing you do the most when you drive your car is shift, so I don’t even have to convince you that it’s worth spending the money on a quality product. We believe it’s all in the small details. By purchasing a TWM Performance Short Shifter, you are purchasing quality, functionality, durability and a customer service like no other. Our attention to detail is what makes our products rise above the competition every time!

Shifters are our business; they’re our specialty. We do only that, all day long!

Also take advantage of this group buy offer to pick up any of our other Scion products and also receive 15% off on them:

-TWM Performance Scion xD Base & Cable Bushings
-TWM Performance Shift *****

Now for the important part! To get in on this group buy, add your name to the following list with your order beside it! (MAKE SURE YOUR NAME IS ON THE LIST). Once the two weeks is up, we will provide everyone with a DISCOUNT CODE good for the applicable rebate, and you will then be able to purchase through our shopping cart terminal!

So as of right now, all you guys need to do is sign up to the list. Here is an example of what we're looking for:

USER NAME ----------- PRODUCT
1. ScionX1234 -------------------- Short Shifter + Complete Bushing Kit + Type R Gunmetal Finish
2. Scionx2234 -------------------- Short Shifter + Complete Bushing Kit + M1 Abrams Stainless Finish
3. ScionX3234 -------------------- Short Shifter + Base Bushings + M1 Abrams Black Pearl Finish
4. ScionX4234 -------------------- Short Shifter + M1 Abrams Gunmetal Finish + Bushing Kit

Feel free to ask any questions you may have by posting in this thread, sending us a pm, sending us an email (sales@twmperformance.com), or by giving us a call toll free at 1-877-655-0540.

Thanks!

Michael Hill
Marketing & Sales
Team TWM Performance
Old 03-22-2012, 06:14 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

wow theres a group buy for the xD! thats freakin awesome!!!! to everybody else this is OUR time to show companies that there is an aftermarket for our cars. we dont get this opportunity ever. Thank you so much TWM!!!!

1. Firstkingofbeer -------------------- Short Shifter + Complete Bushing Kit

Last edited by firstkingofbeer; 03-22-2012 at 11:36 PM.
Old 03-22-2012, 06:40 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

if i had a stick id jump on this lol gl hope people get on this list
Old 03-22-2012, 10:44 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I like the stick to be shorter but not throwing shifts short lol .. something to conider tho. Looks good!
Old 03-23-2012, 03:57 PM
Former Sponsor
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

1. Firstkingofbeer -------------------- Short Shifter + Complete Bushing Kit
Old 03-23-2012, 09:01 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

If this buy ends in april, I want one. You can choose different finishes? Do you have a bronze or gold or copper type finish? Also I already have the trd short shifter, but this should work with it correct?
Old 03-23-2012, 09:20 PM
Former Sponsor
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Nateson
If this buy ends in april, I want one. You can choose different finishes? Do you have a bronze or gold or copper type finish? Also I already have the trd short shifter, but this should work with it correct?
Yes this group buy ends in April, you can choose from anything we sell on our website. We do have both gold & Bronze as custom finishes. They will all work with the TRD short shifter.

Hop in this group-buy to secure the 15% discount faster!
Old 03-24-2012, 12:13 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Yeah, put me down for a gold short shifter. I already have aftermarket bushings, so I don't need those. What is the thread pitch for the shift ****? I have a trd shift ****, and would not be thrilled to replace it.
Old 03-26-2012, 12:44 PM
Former Sponsor
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Nateson
Yeah, put me down for a gold short shifter. I already have aftermarket bushings, so I don't need those. What is the thread pitch for the shift ****? I have a trd shift ****, and would not be thrilled to replace it.
Hi Nateson,

Do you mean a gold shift ****? We do not offer coated short shifters. If you have a TRD shift ****, it will fit on out short shifter no problem.

Cheers,

Michael Hill
Team TWM
Old 03-26-2012, 07:16 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Michael - Just for clarification, will your cable bushings work with the TRD short shifter?
Old 03-26-2012, 07:30 PM
Former Sponsor
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by andrewjc
Michael - Just for clarification, will your cable bushings work with the TRD short shifter?
Hey Andrew,

Yup, it should fit no problem!

Cheers,

Michael Hill
TWM Performance
Old 04-01-2012, 07:12 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

anybody else jumping on this or am i the only one?
Old 04-03-2012, 05:25 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I've been thinking it over quite a bit, but time is almost out. What is the difference in this in cabin short shifter and the NST in cabin short shifter? Although the NST in cabin shifter is sold out. Thank you in advance for any help. http://www.nonstoptuning.com/pShiftNST.htm
Old 04-03-2012, 01:08 PM
Former Sponsor
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Our Scion xD short shifter is a complete shifter shaft replacement, so it reduces the shift throw, reduces the overall height of the shifter for a sportier shift feeling and also make the shifting action feel more solid and precise than the stock unit.

An adapter like the NST product will only reduce the throw and nothing else. Overall, our short shifter is a more complete product with more benefits to it!

Thanks,

Frank
Team TWM Performance
Old 04-04-2012, 08:15 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Put me down for one please.
Old 06-06-2012, 04:06 PM
Former Sponsor
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

We will be accepting payment until Friday!