You are going to make a (very) short film composed of ten images taken with a digital camera or illustrated graphic. Imagine you are designing a flipbook, NOT a comic strip. When viewed in sequence it should have the effect of a flipbook. You can try to tell a story, or you can just have a scene from a longer story.
You MUST have a Scion in your film, whether in the background or as part of the story. I would not suggest trying to include text, as you would not have time to read them between frames.
EMAIL your final photos, numbered from one to ten, along with your ScionLife username to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Once I get your photos I will convert them into a small animation and place them on the site for others to see.
The prize for this month's contest is your choice of the following:
- A Hotchkis lowering spring kit for your Scion model courtesy of www.hotchkistuning.com
- A Tanabe Strut Tower Bar for your tC or xA/xb courtesy of www.tanabe-usa.com
- An AudioFormz fiberglass xB subwoofer enclosure courtesy of www.audioformz.com
- An OEM Scion Red Leather xA/xB Steering wheel courtesy of www.scionevolution.com
- An OEM Scion xB-Plus Security System courtesy of www.scionevolution.com
- A set of OEM xA factory fog lights courtesy of www.scionevolution.com
- A one-year Premium Membership to Scion Life with Prize Pack ($200 value)
- Images must be of sufficient size to read writing, etc
- YOUR SCION LIFE SCREEN NAME MUST BE INCLUDED WITH SUBMISSION
- You may enter as many times as you wish
As always I am the sole judge and my decision is final. Live with it.
This contest is sponsored by:
// Do NOT edit the next line, needed for the front page display
Ends: July 30th, 2005 11:59PM PST!
Questions: If we were to come up with a .gif of our own, would that be acceptable? Is there a maximum size on pics? Is ten images the limit? It'll be tough to tell a story in ten frames. I guess it's a good challenge that way.
Hey I'm not around as much as I used to be. If you have a specific question for me, please PM.
You MUST have a Scion in your film, whether in the background or as part of the story.
This may sound like a stupid question but does there have to be a scion in EVERY frame? I have my story board all drawn up and I am ready to shoot my pics but the Scion is only in the last 4 scenes. Is this okay?
"Eccentricity is not, as dull people would have us believe, a form of madness. It is often a kind of innocent pride, and the man of genius and the aristocrat are frequently regarded as eccentrics because genius and aristocrat are entirely unafraid of and uninfluenced by the opinions and vagaries of the crowd.