You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!
Well, here we go. I finally got all the pics taken. Enjoy!
Just CLICK ON PICS TO ENLARGE!
1. A person ironing pants on an ironing board in a Scion dealership parking lot.
LOL. How freakin' embarrassing! I had a salesman ask me to do his slacks next!
2. A paper airplane thrown from a very high place. The pic says it all.
3. A dog trying to pull a Scion with a rope or harness.
We seriously believe that if the car were not in 'park', this dog would really pull it! Thanks "Willy" (the dog)!
4. A child with food all over his/her face.
The pic says it all! For once he got to 'make a mess'!! Thx Tammie, Daniel, Allen. Sorry the pic is so blurry, not enough light for the camera to focus.
5. A car with no wheels on it.
We found this "gem" of a car by some backwoods road in Sonoma County. I swear I heard banjos playing as we drove through!
6. A bad chalk drawing of your Scion.
Pic says it all. Poor Honduh stick man!LOL.
7. A stop sign with a bullet hole in it.
One of the tougher pics to get...most of the signs around here are new.
8. A squirrel eating nuts near your Scion.
This was hard...till we found out where to go! Then the hardest part was keeping kids and old people out of the shot!
9. A child doing a head stand or hand stand.
Pic says it all. Thx Daniel!
10. You changing your own oil on your own Scion (points for messiness).
Hey, she said she wanted to do it, so I let her! She didn't get TOO messy, knowing oil is a carcinogen
11. A barefoot man eating an ice cream cone.
Pic says it all. I didn't think the fat guy eating ice cream from 'Lilo & Stitch' would do, so...By the way, where did you come up with this one?!?!
12. A child sitting on a manhole cover.
Pic says it all. Thx Daniel!
13. Bird poop on your Scion.
This one was rather difficult, as I hate bird poop on my cars. After realizing it was not going to "just happen naturally", we bought some crackers, parked under a bird filled tree at Wal-mart, threw the crackers on the hood and went shopping for an hour...LOL. It worked...
14. A rollerblading person wearing bright colors.
Do we get extra points for getting kicked out of Toys R Us? LOL.
15. Many, many people in your Scion, with palms on the glass to count them.
This one was tough. It is hard to round up a lot of people all at once. P.S. Don't forget to count Spongebob's hands too!!!
This first one we only had 7 people and it was dark, but you can see the hands.
We actually have 12 people in the car on these next 4 pics! It was overcast, so it is hard to see in the car, but try counting heads/hands...There are 4 in the back that I can't make out, but they're there somewhere. I hate the fact that the suspension was maxed out, but thats part of the game.
16. A pair of shoes hanging from a powerline or tall tree.
We went to Goodwill and bought a cheap pair of shoes to do this, but a co-worker told where to find 'REAL' ones...We finally found them, then got the heck out of there! Notice the markings on the shoes! This pic hunt co-insides with the limerick.
17. An animal eating people food.
I hope 'drinking' People food counts. I found her under the bed with my Jack and a Slim Jim...J/K. She did eat the Doritos though.
No animals were harmed in the following photos...Just seriously POed...LOL
18. A toy balanced on a cats head.
Poor kitty. We put her through so much the past couple weeks!
19.A pumpkin with a Scion logo carved on the FRONT.
Here are a couple for you...although they are carved on the BACK...J/K. Is there a front and back and how do you tell?
Please don't sue me for copyright infringements!
20. A clean limerick written on the back of your Scion with white shoe polish.
Here it is...
I am a Scion in Cali,
Driving down unlit alleys.
Looking for places,
Where shoes hang from laces,
All for a ScionLife photo rally.
21. Someone sleeping with pen marks on their face.
Poor kid. We tortured nim with all these photos during this contest. Thx Daniel!
22. A Scion that has been toilet papered.
We thought long and hard about doing someone elses Scion...But not wanting to get into trouble, we did our own. Mall security gave us a hard time, too. Notice our 'marker' is TP'ed, too!
23. A person climbing a tree.
The pic says it all. Thx Daniel!
Here's another one. Ummm, I'd say it's time to go on a diet, wouldn't you?
And last but not least....
24. Your Scion pulled over with a Police car behind it, lights flashing.
This one was hard. After finally finding a couple cops, both declined. Finally, we found a pair that were 'glad to help' us. Who says cops are A$$es? These two 'really enjoyed it'...Look at the smiles on their faces! Thx CHP! You guys ROCK!
25. A cool postcard being sent to us...I guess we needed a photo of it 'being sent', so here's another postcard for you Darren.
We had a lot of fun doing this and it would be cool to do it more often...even for a lesser prize! Keep up the good work on Scionlife, Darren and all involved with the runnings of this site!
Actually, she was just getting the tools out and sliding the oil pan out from under the car...she could have done it from the side had she wanted...thats just where she happened to get under to grab tools.
AND the filter was right above her right hand...
Thx...I am waiting to see who else is going to FINISH this contest! I may add or replace a few pics on there. I don't know what the competition is yet...other than SirScion. Thanks SirScion, for getting me off the couch to finish this thing!