I have two jada ones that size.
The white one is undergoing a huge project, modifications to date excluding the pre-existing ones:
1. Removed rear section exhaust
2. Removed licence plate
3. Removed billet grilles
4. Turned wheels inside out to give 3x lip, actually looks great.
5. Stretch tires
6. Because new wheels wouldn't work with rear axle, removed rear axle
7. Same as six, front reaxle still there but modified
8. Camber on all four corners
9. removed rear exhaust for further drop, modified bottom end to beable to sit on frame.
I'm going to be gutting the entire interior of the white one except the front seats and other things in the front like dash. I will be removing inner fender walls for the ability to sit flush with wheels. I need to still mount the wheels. I'm also removing where the grills were mounted and making custom black mesh grill in its place. See-through like an actual mesh grille. Theres lots of things on my list, but 1-9 is my start.
I have a blue one that if the white one goes succesfully, im going to custom build that one to look like my BOP. Except with different rims and camber. My white one will be the never-ending idea project, and i plan for the blue one to be built for street/track look.
Congrats on your desk meet! We share similar goals! heh.