Originally Posted by WeDriveScions
...and the bras usually do more damage than good....
I see this alot and it simply has not ever been my experience. I have never had a bra damage the front of any car I have used one on. There are some basic rules to follow.
1. Buy only a good quality bra. The cheap ones will not fit correctly and will begin to flap, causing damage.
2. Try not to run the bra in the rain. If it gets wet take it off and let it dry before you put it back on.
3. Do not leave it on for extended periods of time. Dirt will collect under it an cause damage.
4. When you remove it and before you put it on shake it out like a rug. This will help minimize dirt particles that will cause scratches.
5. I used the bra only on the highway as a general rule. This prolonged the life of the bra.
6. If it gets streched after a couple years and no longer fits snug, get a new one.
Now that I look at those rules, except for number 5, most females could have told you that.