Notices
Website Discussion Problem? Let us know about it here...

Your Website Super Moderators and Administrators

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2006, 06:53 PM
Founder
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

Default Your Website Super Moderators and Administrators

www.scionlife.com/profile/dgHotLava Super Moderator
David G - Northern NJ
I am a Jack-of-all-trades but master of none. Member of Mensa and the second highest IQ east of the Mississippi. I am deeply caring and family orientated. looking for a LTR with a certified nut. love to laugh (at myself and others). will try anything once.

www.scionlife.com/profile/EVILDAVE Super Moderator
David Ernst - Tracy, CA
I am a caraholic I've always worked on them since I was 14. I've had a 600 hp 51 Chevy, 76 Chevy Luv w/ 327 small block and a 12 sec street legal 64 VW Bug and many others in between.I am a shop supervisor at a high end custom door and window shop. I've been doing this for 18 yrs now.I went to UC
Berkeley and got my Engineering degree.Then got a few automotive ones at Sequoia Institute.Currently I work side by side with Scion Corp Nor-Cal to put on parties and meets for the Scion clubs and owners up in Nor-Cal.I am the Head of Nor-Cal Scikotics and a member of Central Valley Scions and Team NVS.

www.scionlife.com/profile/gjpjr84 Super Moderator
Lupe - Arlington, TX
I am relatively new to the whole car mod world, the only car thing I had to work on before was make sure my truck ran the next day. I think I am surviving pretty well
actually and I'm loving my car! Almost positive that there's not another like it. I have my Associate in Graphic Design and I work for Donruss Playoff trading card company.

www.scionlife.com/profile/Kanchi Super Moderator
Erik Ziegler - Everett, WA
Raised in a "Domestics-only" family, my parents were shocked and appalled when I got into the Import scene back in '96, back before "The Fast and the Furious," when the scene was still underground. My wife
and I both drive Scions (xB and tC respectively), and are active in the Scion community. I am a Jack of all Trades and always willing to help out with projects, car related or not, so don't hesitate to PM me! -Erik Z-

www.scionlife.com/profile/MTcX Super Moderator
Scott (3) - Planet Earth?
Hey everyone, my name is Scott and I'm 25. I have owned my 2006 Nautical Blue tC since August of 2005 and have been actively on ScionLife ever since. I currently work in tech support for
MTX Audio so if you have any car audio questions feel free to ask me. I'm very easy to talk to so if you have not met me yet you can just come up and talk to me at a meet if I don't beat you to it.

www.scionlife.com/profile/Psyco565 Super Moderator
Ryan - San Diego
I'm a newcomer to the car modification world, but I bring with me a lot of old knowledge thanks in part to my father, who works on 50's cars as a hobby. I'm currently dabbling around
at SDSU working on my psychology degree. I'm an active member of Scion Evolution and if you're here in so cal you'll most likely be seeing me and my ride at least once this season.

www.scionlife.com/profile/scionD Asst. Administrator
Scott - Charlotte, NC
Hi my name is Scott . I am married with 2 boys. I have been working on and customizing cars for twenty years. I sell custom homes for my day job. Weekends are for my family
and my Scion! The xB is the slowest car I have ever owned but I absolutely love it and love modding it. You can usually find me at the Charlotte area meets. Please say hello!

www.scionlife.com/profile/shorberg Super Moderator
Scott Horberg - Springfield, MO
Likes long drives on 19's near the beach and drive-in movies with his 05 TCM xB. Shorberg is an avid Scion fanatic and has been with ScionLife since nearly it's inception. He was chosen as the Kansas City region's Scion Champion and has been in the business of selling the brand since Day 1. He spends his days at Reliable Scion in Springfield Mo and his evenings somewhere with a Boulevard Unfiltered Wheat with extra lemon in his hand, that is of course unless he can find a bartender to make him a Mojito! He is a married 29-year-old with a son named Anthony and daughter Analiese. You can usually find him on ScionLife having fun, or at whatever event within about a 200 mile radius Scion is hosting.

www.scionlife.com/profile/ack154 Super Moderator
Allan - Painted Post, NY
My name is Allan and I'm addicted to autocross... oh, and Scions. I'm 27, a Penn State graduate, and I've had my tC since 2005 when I bought it new. I joined SL 2 days later and have been around ever since. I'm a mild
mannered IT guy during the week, and semi-hardcore autocrosser on the weekends - when I'm not watching college football. Even if I'm not online, feel free to send a message and I'll likely get it pretty quick and help out if I can.

www.scionlife.com/profile/SquallLHeart Super Moderator
Trung Nguyen - San Jose, CA
I'm Trung... hi! I'm 25 and have been in the Scion community one too many years.. I just loved it so much that after my first tC got totaled, I had to get another one. I love to help
people, and always willing to take time out of my life for the community. Knowledgeable about all things electrical, so don't be afraid to ask. If I don't know something, I'll find it for ya.

www.scionlife.com/profile/TheQuietThings Super Moderator
Chris Palladino - Staten Island, NY
I'm 21 years old, and for all 21 years, have been involved with cars. Started with old classic muscle cars and have moved on to classy imports. I live in the Big Apple, and am full-time college student
pursuing a Major in Finance with a minor in management. Bought my tC in May 05 and have never looked back. It's opened me up to a wonderful community of enthusiasts. That's all I'm spilling!

www.scionlife.com/profile/burstaneurysm Asst. Administrator
Ian Nosek - Forest Park, IL
I'm 26, and the xB is the first car I've done anything other than putting gas or changing an air filter on. My car was supposed to stay stock when I bought it. This website has ruined my life and
made me spend all my money on my car. When not working on my car, I'm found keeping a public library's computers from bursting into flames... yes, I'm the resident librarian. Cheers!

www.scionlife.com/profile/Tomas Administrator
Tom Losh - University Place, WA Site Admin

If you must reach me and can't any other way, email me: Tom at ScionLife.com

I've owned 29 vehicles over the years and Vanilla (my PW xB) is right near the top of the 'fun' list... Mostly I've been an Engineer or Engineering Manager, with some time spent as
a small company CTO, tech writer, announcer, TV cameraman, repair tech, and, uh, a few years in the USAF. These days I'm just an old retired guy herding a box. See ya around!

___

Last edited by MR_LUV; 07-24-2021 at 11:14 PM. Reason: Updated