Notices
Buyer / Seller Experiences rant or rave about an exchange...

Dealings with Infinite Motorsports

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2005, 08:34 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default Dealings with Infinite Motorsports

Has anyone else purchased anything from www.infinitemotorsports.com ?? If so how did everything work out?

I recently sent in an order for XA clear bumper lights on March 13th and the sale still states that it is pending on their website nearly 2 weeks later. The shipping that I paid for stated that it was 4 day FedEx delivery. I have sent several Emails to the company with no response what-so-ever and they do not have a phone number posted on their website at all...

Does anyone happen to have a phone number or is their a represenative of Infinitemotorsports on these forums that I could speak with?

Any help would be appreciated. My next step is to file a claim for my money to be refunded if I cannot reach anyone at the company.

Thanks in advance.
Old 04-15-2005, 05:37 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team N.V.S.

Crap, I am having the same problem. My order went from "Pending" to "Delivered" within the same day, and they gave me a UPS tracking code for my order, which is incorrect. I would like to hear how you expirence ended up...
Old 04-15-2005, 05:55 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team N.V.S.

Here is my post from another forum, about my expirence so far:

I recently ordered some equipment off a website called www.infinitemotorsport.com and was wondering if anyone else has ever recieved anything from them. I am a little worried, for the following reasons:

1) I was only order #32, even though they have been around for years
2) I placed the order on a Thursday, and it wasn't processed until the next Monday
3) The same day it was processed, they listed the status as being "Delivered" the same day, with a UPS tracking number.
4) The UPS tracking number does not exist, nor does any other shipping company recognize it.
5) The supposed 4 day-or-less shipping, which went out on monday, has still not arrived as of Thursday.
6) I sent out an e-mail EARLY this morning, and still no response.

So has anyone ever heard of the company, bought from them, or anything? They had a link and ad to ScionLife... Any help or input would be great, thanks
Old 04-15-2005, 09:29 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Hey Grime, I just responded to your PM.

Yes eventually I did in fact recieve what I had ordered, but not after many many phone calls and several Emails that were never responded to. I had to find their number by calling their distribution facilities and call repeatedly. After about a month had past they finally got back to me and had the part drop shipped to me from the manufacturer.

So in the end I did recieve what I ordered but NO I will not ever buy from them again or recommend them to anyone.

If you need the phone numbers that I used to get ahold of them I can try to find them.

Emailing them seemed to be a lost cause for me since they never responded to a single one until after I called to complain...

Good luck!
Old 04-15-2005, 12:15 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy

I ordered some headlight bulbs and some other stuff and didn't have any problems with them at all.
Old 04-15-2005, 12:22 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

i oreder the clear lenses for my xa a couple of months ago and had no problems. blue_estel just got his the other day
Old 04-15-2005, 07:07 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

The number is on their site, but that site doesn't look very professional and from looks alone wouldn't order from them.
Old 04-15-2005, 07:48 PM
Banned
SL Member
Scion Evolution

They are a respectable business located in the DFW, TX area. I know they've been busy lately changing locations to a bigger facility and the phones have been down, I'm not sure about the website. But I do know they've been in the process of moving.

-Z
Old 04-15-2005, 11:51 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

I was happy to finally be able to get ahold of them and get my order resolved...

Even if a company is changing locations and continuing to process orders they should be able to have the means to fulfill their end of the transaction. At the very least they should notify their customers and let them know that there could potentially be a delay in shippment, because for me personally it wasnt a big issue with recieving the product late it was the fact that they made no attempt to contact me or follow up what-so-ever.

I apprecaite the PM's that some of you sent offering help that was very nice of you!
Old 04-15-2005, 11:57 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Sorry but I made an error in my original post the website address is WWW.INFINITEMOTORSPORT.COM not the one posted before... This website has no phone number listed on their site but they are located in TX.

I think most of you knew who I was refering to but just to clear it up this has nothing to do with infinitmotorsport(s) <--- .com