Scionlife.com

Scionlife.com (https://www.scionlife.com/forums/)
-   Buyer / Seller Experiences (https://www.scionlife.com/forums/buyer-seller-experiences-1610/)
-   -   devildog9549- Trying to screw people over!! PLEASE READ!! add any info you can too! (https://www.scionlife.com/forums/buyer-seller-experiences-1610/devildog9549-trying-screw-people-over-please-read-add-any-info-you-can-too-188246/)

05_ScionTC 06-09-2010 07:32 PM

devildog9549- Trying to screw people over!! PLEASE READ!! add any info you can too!

So i have recently purchased an Aem uego wideband from him on June 4th. He texted me and told me he could get it out Monday at the latest. So monday came around and I texted him and he said he got there late and that the shipping place would not take the package anymore, even tho you can still pay for it and leave it there til the next day. But anyways he told me to text him Tuesday as it was his day off. I texted him 3 seperate occasions yesterday and no reply. I talked to truviethug had purchased a turbo from him and had same trouble with shipping until devildog sent him a tracking number in which was a non-working number. Ive contacted truviethug and he still has not recieved a turbo or a working tracking number. Has anyone else had any problems with him? I sent him $140 dollars and have nothing to show or say about it. I really dont want to get screwed over but its not even about the money, its about the product that I bought. If i recieve my product I will delete this but until then I have nothing else to do but write this. If you would help me out in anyway I would greatly appreciate this!! Thanks again,
05_ScionTC ( Cameron)

FlintMica2005 06-09-2010 08:34 PM

yeah hes trying to get his money back, todd played him and hes trying to do it to others. he even had the nuts to post his kit up for $5g's

dude was out of his mind with that price. i knew it was fishy bc he was quick to give anyone deals and lowered the price ina heartbeat

tCing_U 06-09-2010 09:42 PM

I bought my Defi oil pressure and Defi boost gauges from him. Didnt have any problems. I got my product and theyre working great (so far).

05_ScionTC 06-09-2010 11:04 PM

haha this is gonna be like how todd did it and some people will get their parts and others will just get screwed over....I dont have a problem with him taking his time to ship it but i mean he already took the money from me and you should at least in good faith ship it out in a reasonable time. Its not even about the money its just that i got a turbo kit that i cant even use til i get my gauge so i can read my air/fuel ratios properly but i guess we will see. Just because you got screwed over doesnt mean its right to do it to other people that are wanting to purchase items from you..ive texted him multiple times and even sent him an email and nothing...yet you go on his profile and it says hes been logged in today..

FlintMica2005 06-09-2010 11:24 PM

idk man the dude sold a china turbo charger and played it off as a garrett so he's a shady mother ____er and karma WILL get him

05_ScionTC 06-09-2010 11:57 PM

so looks like im basically screwed out my 140 unless he mans up and will actually talk to me or send me my money back....I hope karma gets you good dude cause your in an occupation that many things can go wrong and your occupation you should be more of a better person than this...

truviethug 06-10-2010 02:52 AM

yeah man i sent him the 280 for the turbo when i said i would buy it. 3 weeks later still no working tracking and he doesnt reply to my texts no more!!! lucky i got my money back. if i had an extra i would give you my a/fr for free Cameron

05_ScionTC 06-10-2010 05:49 AM

Originally Posted by truviethug (Post 3593915)
yeah man i sent him the 280 for the turbo when i said i would buy it. 3 weeks later still no working tracking and he doesnt reply to my texts no more!!! lucky i got my money back. if i had an extra i would give you my a/fr for free Cameron

Dude i would forever thank you if you had one but i should have been smart in the beggining, theres just some stuff you dont know about. I hope paypal will refund me but since i sent it over as a gift it doesnt look that way:doh:
Yea he wont even answer my texts anymore...Scumbags like him should be banned from the site for fraudulent selling of goods in which he doesnt even have!! It stupid that he told me he was selling it for 150 and thinking ohh wow thats a low price and crap and now i found out he was selling it for 100 bucks shipped!! so not only did he rip me off once but freaking twice!!! Its so frustrating and now because of this i get to wait another 2-3 weeks to work my butt off to buy a afr gauge...just stupid how people can do stupid crap like this and still beable to sleep! i just want to let you know dude that KARMA is lurking around the corner and will get you soon!!

06sciontcnda704 06-10-2010 04:03 PM

haha you gifted the money to this dude :doh:i knew it was BS when he just started droping prices half way just to sell what makes it even worse is he said in his first fs thread that his kid had got sick karmas a _____ :lalala:

05_ScionTC 06-10-2010 04:50 PM

yea i remember that but that was wayy before i bought anything...well taught me a lesson to never gift money anymore even if it saves a paypal fee... just retarded man!! im gonna go talk to my bank here in a little bit since paypal isnt seeming like they want to help any...big oof on my part :doh: seriously and he was selling it for 80 and then he sold it and kept trying to sell it...he wont answer anyhting from me....i just wanna buy 3 things now....
1) MY A/FR gauge that i got ripped off for( kinda hard to run a turbo kit without that ish!)
2) plane ticket
3) steeled toed shoes to kick him in the nards with

CliftonstC 06-10-2010 05:09 PM

i bought a turbo from him. recieved it and it was a borg warner he claimed it was 63 ar or somethin its a 98 ar and a 4 bolt where he said it was 5 bolt been tryin to get my money back for bout a week now and it hasnt happened yet hes gonna get his. oh will he get his. i hope he gets it good too.

05_ScionTC 06-10-2010 05:57 PM

^^ so your the one with the bad turbo, Its so dumb that this scumbag would keep doing scrap like this and not think he would get caught. I hope he gets his good , real good! have you been texting him and stuff and no reply? ie called him,texted him, and emailed him numerous times and nothing! Im gonna send this to TOMAS and see what he could do for us. cause i dont want this homo to get banned just yet, i wanna see him burn before he gets banned for life!

06sciontcnda704 06-10-2010 06:08 PM

haha yeah i just knew it and im glad i didnt you beat me to that uego i was gonna message him for his paypal :relief:

CliftonstC 06-10-2010 06:19 PM

yea im the one with that turbo something needs to be done about this guy paypal wont fix it i have to call freaking visa for a claim with them this guy is just flat out pathetic ive been tryin to text hima nd message him and no answer hell text me back once outa 50 and say something like im not scamming you give me a few days something to that nature. im flat out ____ed.

05_ScionTC 06-10-2010 07:26 PM

Im in the same boat!! im out 140 and nothing to show! Paypal wont refund me and i havent tried my bank yet but doubt that is gonna work at all. Dont worry he will get whats coming to him....That 140 could have helped me with my rent in which now i gotta figure out how im gonna pay for since i dont make enough with my job as it is...F_____ people that feel the need to scam people these days...Its sad, but he will get his fair share of karma tho man, oh he will get it good!!

a-mendoza 06-10-2010 11:16 PM

Dang im glad i backed out on the deal he made me. Cameron, his TT mani is the one i told you i was gonna buy for 325 shipped. I ended up backing out right before sending the cash because someone else made me an ok deal to buy a TT mani, 44mm wastegate, and DP combo. Thanks to this other guy for shooting me a PM at the last second with the combo deal, he saved me from getting ripped of 325. Otherwise, i would have ended up sending him the money and getting screwed.

Domo 06-10-2010 11:30 PM

well...you guys did trust a guy with the name devildog#####.

1. I would not trust anyone with a satanic name
2. People who place random numbers after letters are usually people who could care less.

Murphys_Law 06-11-2010 12:35 AM

^devildog is a marine corp thing

Kanchi 06-11-2010 12:39 AM

linked this thread to all his existing FS threads...hope this gets some results

BlkTC 06-11-2010 01:06 AM

LOL damn this guy has been bugging me to send him money via money gram at wal mart.. he wouldn't even give me time to put money in my paypal.. so this fool seemed real shady, and i just flaked on him. lmao

1 week ago, he pm's me again asking me where the money is but i don't think im gonna buy anything from this guy now.. (was gonna buy oil feed/return and tapped oil pan).