Notices
Buyer / Seller Experiences rant or rave about an exchange...

Great experience with fastscions.com!

Old 08-09-2011, 04:45 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Thumbs up Great experience with fastscions.com!

I have now ordered a couple of things from Joe at fastscions.com, and have always had a great experience.

The first thing I had ordered was some taillights for my XB. I had ordered them online, and got a call from Joe within an hour that the color I had ordered was not in stock and may not be available. He offered an alternative and a discount to me, and I had them within a week.

My hood just arrived from him today, and in perfect condition. I had called to place this order, since I wanted to get a replacement hood quickly, and had a few questions about some of the CF hoods that are listed on the site. Joe was very professional and helpful, and was able to get the hood to me in exactly the timeframe that was specified.

I think the pricing is pretty competitive, but it is the service and helpfulness that will keep me returning to buy from him.

Good stuff. I highly recommend.
Old 08-10-2011, 09:28 PM

i am currently having the exact opposite of what you had. Its been a week and all I have gotten is an order confirmation and a chunk of money taken out of my account. i have left 1 voicemail and have called 3 times and have emailed them twice asking for an update and have yet to get into contact with anybody. If they can provide me a tracking number of some sort I will be alright and shutup but until then I am operating under the impression I have been robbed. I will NEVER be buying from them again. The lack of support and order updates is concerning enough to me to not warrant further business with FastScions.com or what they really are On-LinePerformanceGroup.com.
Old 12-09-2011, 01:15 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Shaddo
i am currently having the exact opposite of what you had. Its been a week and all I have gotten is an order confirmation and a chunk of money taken out of my account. i have left 1 voicemail and have called 3 times and have emailed them twice asking for an update and have yet to get into contact with anybody. If they can provide me a tracking number of some sort I will be alright and shutup but until then I am operating under the impression I have been robbed. I will NEVER be buying from them again. The lack of support and order updates is concerning enough to me to not warrant further business with FastScions.com or what they really are On-LinePerformanceGroup.com.
same here.... =(