Scionlife.com

Scionlife.com (https://www.scionlife.com/forums/)
-   Buyer / Seller Experiences (https://www.scionlife.com/forums/buyer-seller-experiences-1610/)
-   -   Hey guys Geoff from Nurspec is awesome!! (https://www.scionlife.com/forums/buyer-seller-experiences-1610/hey-guys-geoff-nurspec-awesome-111372/)

krazykoo 08-13-2007 09:38 PM

Hey guys Geoff from Nurspec is awesome!!

Hey guys, I just found out about Nurspec. I also just ordered some Ksport coilovers from Geoff! He gave me a pretty good deal, so I'm just letting everyone know that Nurspec is also another good company in the scionlife community. So call up Geoff and find out for yourself!!! Also planning on getting some big brakes through him also. Thanks again Geoff from Nurspec. :bow:

-KOO-

tC4italy 08-13-2007 09:40 PM

I am getting my stage II kit from him too =)

NurSpec 08-13-2007 10:31 PM

Glad to help out. I am an enthusiast just like you. All my money goes back into my ride. (don’t tell the gf )

Sciond 08-14-2007 02:01 AM

I just ordered some stuff from Geoff also..great communication and fair prices on brake pads, Motul and some SS brake lines

lil_will 08-14-2007 02:08 AM

Couldn't agree more. He is very helpful and knowledgeable. I will be ordering some brakes later this week!

NurSpec 08-14-2007 02:56 PM

Lil_will slotted or drilled?

Sciond 08-21-2007 04:26 PM

got my parts thank you Geoff

NurSpec 09-13-2007 07:51 PM

You guys are more than welcome

Mightygnu 09-22-2007 09:06 PM

Great job Geoff! Hope I can be of some help!

Ed 10-31-2007 03:07 AM

There's a saying,"The bitter sting of poor quality far outlasts the sweet aroma of a cheap price".

Let me paraphrase it by saying "The bitter sting of poor service far outlasts the sweet aroma of a cheap price". That's how I felt the last time I bought something from a sponsoring seller. Dealing with Geoff was the opposite :relief:

Geoff seemed to have an excellent rep here,and he sells Tanabe,so I PM'd him for an exhaust price. Wouldn't you know it,he had the best price. I was a little leary about it,but took the chance anyway.

Other than a minor problem beyond Geoff's control (Fedex's fault),all went well. He responded to every PM promptly and made every attempt to correct the problem,I know that as a fact because I was calling Fedex too and they told me the sender (Geoff) had already called them about the shipping error.

If you want great pricing and service,go to Nurspec. Geoff I hope you're partying like a rockstar @ SEMA :wink:

NurSpec 11-27-2007 07:55 PM

Thank you all for the great replies. I work hard to make sure that there are no unhappy customers.

Communication is key. Customer service is easy when you treat your customers like you would like to be treated.

NurSpec 01-09-2008 10:06 PM

I am here to make 2008 even better than 07. If you guys need anything feel free to PM, AIM, or call.

I am here all day everyday and like to talk about cars, so hit me up during your slow work days :)

tC4italy 01-09-2008 10:13 PM

Originally Posted by NurSpec
I am here all day everyday and like to talk about cars, so hit me up during your slow work days :)

oh boi what did u get yrself into? :)

2_much_tc 01-09-2008 10:17 PM

^ LOL.... Very true. Geoff is an awesome dude, and he did hook it up with some good prices. I told him I will be getting more from him soon. After the S/C install of course. Thanks again Geoff!

scikotictc232 01-19-2008 03:24 AM

I have had some great experiences with geoff also. he is the nicest guy i have dealt with lately. Geoff I appreciate your help in helping me choose the ksports ill soon be rocking on my car. as long with those hotchkin sways. u have been the most helpful person i have ran into in a while.

asthmatic 01-24-2008 11:50 PM

You wont find better customer service anywhere! This guy went out of his way and pulled some strings to get what i wanted on a tight dead line and he got it to me in 2 days. Tell yo mama!

ddplion 02-28-2008 02:02 AM

I have not bought anything yet but Geoff has been incredibly helpful. His info has been acurate and prices have been very competitive.

He has even given me advise that would reduce the final sale,,...wow. :clap:

I am looking forward to doing business with him and just want to encourage anyone that was thinking about buying anything from him.

So far I think that this guy really DOES give a $hit.

Higgy 02-28-2008 06:48 PM

I bought my stage II brakes from geoff and everything went great. He got me an awesome deal and they show they are going to be here monday. Ill buy from him again.

Edit: They actually got here Friday night. 2 days early. Very happy about that.

NurSpec 03-31-2008 08:24 PM

The new site is up and I am getting more products loaded up daily.

Thanks again to everyone. I take pride in following through with my word.

2_much_tc 03-31-2008 08:47 PM

Awesome Geoff! I was wondering when it was gonna be up. Good job!