Notices
Buyer / Seller Experiences rant or rave about an exchange...

i-KONA Badgeless Garnish GB-CLOSED-Pending Finalization

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2009, 01:53 PM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member

SL Member

yup...
Old 06-11-2009, 05:14 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Sent him PMs on fitfreak but he still wont answer.
Old 06-17-2009, 03:32 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I'm so glad this is all over for me. It was a wonderful day getting my money back, mostly because I wouldn't ever have to deal with this low-life ever again. I can only hope for the same for you guys.
Old 06-17-2009, 04:05 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

well said optional. aryan be relentless make him want to pay you so u stop bothering him
Old 06-18-2009, 04:46 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

So I finally got a response from iKONA-

"If you think I will respond to PMs from y ou guys on the spot you guys are surely mistaken. Send me a paypal invoice to payment@i-kona.com and thanks.

I still do owe a few guys money but I cant pay it until I clear my high debt to income ratio. Even though our product line is growing we still have a debt to income ratio. Simple as that.

Ill pay today."

I'll let you guys know the outcome.
Old 06-18-2009, 05:23 PM
Banned
SL Member

^are you serious?! He has to pay off his debt first and then pay you? Expect to be waiting a long time.
Old 06-18-2009, 05:28 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Look he said that he'll pay today.
Old 06-19-2009, 12:40 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member
Scion Evolution

Originally Posted by myr6goesfast
I'm proud to say that my garnish bubbled up and only looks decent from a block away. Thanks iKona. A+
You took the words right out of my mouth. That eyesore is ruining the whole look of my car and it's not something that can be easily replaced back to stock.
Old 06-22-2009, 06:19 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

So I got banned from fitfreak for harassing a vendor. Those idiots over there are having the same problems that we were having. I was just trying to warn them but I guess they are too stupid and ignorant to except any sort of advice. Those MODs over there are just as lame for allowing iKONA to be a sponsored vendor.

Still no payment from iKONA. Going to register another screen name at fitfreak and "Harass" him.
Old 06-22-2009, 06:40 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

so they're already having issues with him not providing a product? lol I tried to warn them a long time ago and got banned as well..I got one guy to listen to me though..he got pretty suspicious of the whole deal considering iKona was getting a lot of negative feedback from just about every forum he was on.
Old 06-26-2009, 06:01 PM
Former Sponsor
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I take it that you guys have seen this.

http://www.fitfreak.net/forums/fit-v...s-ikona-5.html

He even got a fresh start and mods to support him but he is the same person.
Those fit guys deserve what is coming to them. I am sorry to say that when the strings start to unravel you guys will not get your money back ever.

BTW it looks like he is having a fire sale.
http://www.fitfreak.net/forums/sale-...ance-sale.html
Old 06-26-2009, 06:47 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Yeah, we're all pretty up to speed about the fitfreak.net people just simply not caring about his past here, which is weird considering it's owned by the same internet branding company...

If there are unhappy members here because of this guy, they make less money themselves, but it seems that the money they lose by unhappy members is less than that of a sponsorship being paid, so they've let him on over there.

It's all business and the bottom line, they don't care that there is a 53 long page thread, that since page 13 or 14 was just him screwing up and ____ing people off and lying and cheating and stealing.
Old 06-26-2009, 06:57 PM
Former Sponsor
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by optional
Yeah, we're all pretty up to speed about the fitfreak.net people just simply not caring about his past here, which is weird considering it's owned by the same internet branding company...

If there are unhappy members here because of this guy, they make less money themselves, but it seems that the money they lose by unhappy members is less than that of a sponsorship being paid, so they've let him on over there.

It's all business and the bottom line, they don't care that there is a 53 long page thread, that since page 13 or 14 was just him screwing up and ____ing people off and lying and cheating and stealing.
I found that the Mustang forums handled themselves very well and when a few did not get their orders Ikona was not only shut down but also all post were deleted from any record. When this thread was linked to other forums they immediate shut him out. I am afraid owners of such boards can be held liable for allowing a vendors to scam people.
Whats done is done. The only reason why I post is the simple fact that he attack my business from the beginning and this is a fine conclusion and redemption to all of the hard work we have put in and it is well deserved.
Old 06-26-2009, 06:58 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Well now the FF guys are finding that they've been waiting months and have been lied to and been made false promises about products that simply don't exist, plain and simple, it's a shame they didn't listen to us, but they got exactly what was coming to them, and we warned them.
Old 06-26-2009, 07:03 PM
Former Sponsor
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Well now the FF guys are finding that they've been waiting months and have been lied to and been made false promises about products that simply don't exist, plain and simple, it's a shame they didn't listen to us, but they got exactly what was coming to them, and we warned them.
At the end of the day those so called moderators at fit who allowed him to flourish will have to deal with the fall since they involved themselves. Even now they are restricting people posting with genuine concerns. That place is worse then Iran.
Old 07-01-2009, 07:29 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Did an address search on the empty package that I received from iKONA and this is what came up.

http://bckassell.com/4.html
Old 07-02-2009, 02:10 AM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
Fail, INC
Club One

SL Member

Originally Posted by KEYTECHNIQUES

I found that the Mustang forums handled themselves very well and when a few did not get their orders Ikona was not only shut down but also all post were deleted from any record. When this thread was linked to other forums they immediate shut him out. I am afraid owners of such boards can be held liable for allowing a vendors to scam people.
Whats done is done. The only reason why I post is the simple fact that he attack my business from the beginning and this is a fine conclusion and redemption to all of the hard work we have put in and it is well deserved.
said it b4 and i will again I am glad I got your product vs his
Old 07-02-2009, 04:24 PM
Former Sponsor
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Sciond
Originally Posted by KEYTECHNIQUES

said it b4 and i will again I am glad I got your product vs his
I thank you for it and all of the suport you have given me.
Old 07-04-2009, 12:23 AM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
Fail, INC
Club One

SL Member

YW good vendors need to be recognized!
Old 07-04-2009, 01:42 AM
Former Sponsor
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

And the drama continues. Here is a dissatisfied customer but look Ikona has given him a refund.

http://www.fitfreak.net/forums/sale-...haved-oem.html

Quick Reply: i-KONA Badgeless Garnish GB-CLOSED-Pending Finalization