Scionlife.com

Scionlife.com (https://www.scionlife.com/forums/)
-   Buyer / Seller Experiences (https://www.scionlife.com/forums/buyer-seller-experiences-1610/)
-   -   The Official Dezod Motorsports Feedback Thread (https://www.scionlife.com/forums/buyer-seller-experiences-1610/official-dezod-motorsports-feedback-thread-88412/)

paul_dezod 01-24-2007 04:42 PM

The Official Dezod Motorsports Feedback Thread
 
We would like our valued customers who have supported us in this great community to take a brief moment and share your experiences with us. We want to hear from you! Good, bad, ugly, technical support, phone calls, emails, threads on here....ANYTHING! We want to hear your voice SL. So please post up!

Thanks!
Paul

yamaha16bw 01-24-2007 05:33 PM

Paul is a great guy to talk to...he really knows his stuff. Great company that will take care of anything you need evry fast!

Yankee21 01-25-2007 04:14 AM

Have not bought anything from Dezod yet, but they have always answered all of my questions, and pretty fast 2!

Joe_Dezod 01-25-2007 04:35 AM

Yeah I can say we respond to quite a bit of PM's effectively.

paul_dezod 01-25-2007 02:44 PM

Yes we tend to work PMs quite well and fast.

Crippie 01-28-2007 09:15 PM

i agree... they pm pretty quick. When i've had a question, they come through. Great company and support

Simplyscion 01-29-2007 04:30 PM

Dezod has excellent service, I have bought a few things in the past from them and they have come through...definitely A++++++ service and paul and joe know there stuff :clap:

Simplyscion 01-29-2007 04:32 PM

Ohh yea, I thought I would add this, when I totalled my tC out back in September Dezod actually went as far as to send me a get well soon card to my house after Paul had found out about the accident...I dont know any other company that looks out for their customers as well as Dezod does and that is greatly appreciated :bow: :bow: :bow:

paul_dezod 01-30-2007 08:03 PM

Thanks Vito! How is that TSX treatin ya?? I was just glad you where all right.

Simplyscion 01-30-2007 08:08 PM


Originally Posted by paul_dezod
Thanks Vito! How is that TSX treatin ya?? I was just glad you where all right.

TSX is just lovely :P Not quite as fast as the tC but its something I can live with hahah. The card that you guys sent meant a lot, you guys went above and beyond and exceeded my expectations of how a company should treat a customer. I will be back in the game of modding cars sooner or later and I know where Im coming to for any aftermarket part when that time comes. You guys should start carrying parts for bikes...my R6 needs some much deserved loving in the form of parts coming up in the next few months :lalala: :rofl:

paul_dezod 01-31-2007 05:51 PM


Originally Posted by Simplyscion

Originally Posted by paul_dezod
Thanks Vito! How is that TSX treatin ya?? I was just glad you where all right.

TSX is just lovely :P Not quite as fast as the tC but its something I can live with hahah. The card that you guys sent meant a lot, you guys went above and beyond and exceeded my expectations of how a company should treat a customer. I will be back in the game of modding cars sooner or later and I know where Im coming to for any aftermarket part when that time comes. You guys should start carrying parts for bikes...my R6 needs some much deserved loving in the form of parts coming up in the next few months :lalala: :rofl:

Glad to hear Vito. I and we appreciate the support 100%. :P

318_tC 02-01-2007 02:20 PM

Dezod? Dezod who?

Should I list what I bought from this company...Paul is great person to deal with. Who would give u there cell phone number to a customer just incase you run into troubles, need to order parts, or just need to talk?

Dezod gets 7 thumbs up...thats right SEVEN

paul_dezod 02-02-2007 06:46 PM


Originally Posted by 318_tC
Dezod? Dezod who?

Should I list what I bought from this company...Paul is great person to deal with. Who would give u there cell phone number to a customer just incase you run into troubles, need to order parts, or just need to talk?

Dezod gets 7 thumbs up...thats right SEVEN

Tanks Jeff! :clap:

tonytc05 02-05-2007 04:03 AM

Best place to buy parts for your Scion tC. Dezod, keep up the great work.

paul_dezod 02-05-2007 02:53 PM


Originally Posted by tonytc05
Best place to buy parts for your Scion tC. Dezod, keep up the great work.

Thanks a bunch party people. :P

Kumitsu 02-08-2007 01:13 AM

Yeah Dezod have great people, awesom customer service.

I recently ordered Stainless Steel Brake lines along with Axxis Ultimates, shipping was fast and talking to paul made me feel right at home :)

Hey Paul, less than a week so i can jump on that kit man, i am sooooo excited i cant wait anymore.

paul_dezod 02-09-2007 09:04 PM


Originally Posted by Kumitsu
Yeah Dezod have great people, awesom customer service.

I recently ordered Stainless Steel Brake lines along with Axxis Ultimates, shipping was fast and talking to paul made me feel right at home :)

Hey Paul, less than a week so i can jump on that kit man, i am sooooo excited i cant wait anymore.

Yeah?!? Cool lemme know when your ready and I will get it out the door. :P

Thanks for the comments man. I appreciate it. Makes me know I am doin a good job for sure. :clap:

davedavetC 02-09-2007 09:09 PM

bump for dezod. probly my favorite peopls on this site. i cant wait to save money to have my car POWERED by dezod!

paul_dezod 02-12-2007 06:30 PM


Originally Posted by davedavetC
bump for dezod. probly my favorite peopls on this site. i cant wait to save money to have my car POWERED by dezod!

Thanks much Dave! :bow:

satoman44 02-21-2007 09:09 PM

BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE!

that is all, k bye.

ps, i love having a dezod powered tc :D


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:16 PM.


© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands