Scionlife.com

Scionlife.com (https://www.scionlife.com/forums/)
-   Buyer / Seller Experiences (https://www.scionlife.com/forums/buyer-seller-experiences-1610/)
-   -   The Official Dezod Motorsports Feedback Thread (https://www.scionlife.com/forums/buyer-seller-experiences-1610/official-dezod-motorsports-feedback-thread-88412/)

davedavetC 03-21-2007 03:56 AM

:D :D :D i just ordered the brake pads (front and back) and Paul all i can say is YOU DA MAN! u made it so easy, and he even packed it himself :love:

i cant wait to get these!!

exige 03-21-2007 03:58 AM

is it a big big big danger to not have rear x-rated if you have front x-rated?

davedavetC 03-21-2007 04:03 AM

just do it man! better to have them matching then mix matched :wink: it cant hurt

paul_dezod 03-23-2007 04:45 PM

Yes, unbiased braking can be VERY bad for an expecting driver.

soGone 03-27-2007 09:13 PM

Just Ordered a Kaminari Rear bumper! came in quick and the bumper was flawless

DEZOD FTW!!!

davedavetC 03-28-2007 04:22 AM

ugh stupid work is keeping me from installing my brake pads :( friday couldnt come fast enough (day off)!!!

thanks again paul and dezod!!!

paul_dezod 04-03-2007 03:19 AM

Welcome Dave. I am sure you are going to love the pads.

paul_dezod 04-03-2007 03:21 AM

Originally Posted by soGone
Just Ordered a Kaminari Rear bumper! came in quick and the bumper was flawless

DEZOD FTW!!!

Sweet BJ. Thanks for the support. :bow:

davedavetC 04-03-2007 03:24 AM

got the brakes intalled sunday.... 1 word

WOW!

i stop so quickly its awesome. and i got a cool dezod.com decal :D

i love you dezod. now lets talk rotors (in a couple weeks :wink: )

exige 04-03-2007 03:55 AM

much much better than stock?

davedavetC 04-03-2007 12:17 PM

honestly?

yes. the stock brakes were good. but with the new pads there is a much more noticable difference. im VERY satisfied.

paul_dezod 04-04-2007 03:34 PM

Cool Dave. Would I lie to ya?

davedavetC 04-04-2007 09:41 PM

no sir, thats why you guys are no 1 in my book :D

paul_dezod 04-04-2007 09:44 PM

Originally Posted by davedavetC
no sir, thats why you guys are no 1 in my book :D

Thanks man! :bow:

davedavetC 04-04-2007 11:08 PM

no thank you

paul_dezod 04-11-2007 03:54 PM

no thank you

Welcome. :bow:

MrHer0 05-31-2007 06:24 PM

Thanks for all of your help paul, you are always on top of your game.

I installed the Dezod Black Box and I assumed it was pre-tuned and started having some problems, Paul helped me out and sent me a pre-config map and all is well now, the car runs better than ever.

Thanks!

paul_dezod 06-05-2007 04:17 PM

Welcome bro! Glad I could help.

davedavetC 07-21-2007 03:40 AM

well i just made another purchase with Dezod, and lemme tell you this, im a customer for life! Paul is the man, he personally called me to make sure my parts go out perfectly and he called just to let me know that they went out, no emails sent, not PMs, i got a phone call! :D god i love this guy (in a completely heterosexual way! :rofl: )

paul_dezod 07-24-2007 06:26 PM

Welcome Dave! Enjoy that clutch.

FYI...youi got the last Ingalls Clutch line ever made!!!! That was discontinued by Ingalls.

davedavetC 07-25-2007 02:53 AM

are you serious!!! woot! :nails: now i wonder if thats a good thng or a bad thing :rofl:

paul_dezod 07-25-2007 01:45 PM

are you serious!!! woot! :nails: now i wonder if thats a good thng or a bad thing :rofl:

Good for you. Bad for everyone else. :P

davedavetC 07-26-2007 02:26 AM

haha nice

Resu 07-27-2007 03:58 AM

The guys at DEZOD (ahem..in all caps) have been more than helpful! From inquiring about turbo set-ups to actual customer service, they are great all around. Most importantly they will communicate with the customer if anything is not the way they like it. I put in an order for a Black Injen intake and I got an e-mail within a few hours. The e-mail notified me that the Black Injen Intakes would not be in stock for a few days and notified me of my options. They were sure to let me know they had no problem waiting or they could ship me the Polished intake the very next day. It was whatever I wanted to do. Of course this would come with any one with knowledge of how to run a business but ...what can I say I just like these guys. They've done a lot for the Scion community along with others, and that speaks volumes in and of itself.

davedavetC 07-27-2007 01:09 PM

:)

paul_dezod 07-27-2007 01:40 PM

Originally Posted by Resu
The guys at DEZOD (ahem..in all caps) have been more than helpful! From inquiring about turbo set-ups to actual customer service, they are great all around. Most importantly they will communicate with the customer if anything is not the way they like it. I put in an order for a Black Injen intake and I got an e-mail within a few hours. The e-mail notified me that the Black Injen Intakes would not be in stock for a few days and notified me of my options. They were sure to let me know they had no problem waiting or they could ship me the Polished intake the very next day. It was whatever I wanted to do. Of course this would come with any one with knowledge of how to run a business but ...what can I say I just like these guys. They've done a lot for the Scion community along with others, and that speaks volumes in and of itself.

Thanks for the kind words! We try hard to make the customer a number 1 priority.

Resu 07-29-2007 05:21 AM

You got it man, not a problem at all!

bsptc27 07-30-2007 04:59 PM

awesome customer service and shippment. ordered an emanage from them, got it 2 days later. i also ordered spark plugs from them, i ordered the wrong type, they went out of their way to correct my screw up. A+ customer service imo....keep it up!

paul_dezod 07-31-2007 08:41 PM

Glad I could be of assistance to ya bud. Hope all works out for ya.

318_tC 07-31-2007 08:49 PM

I just ordered a turbo today!

paul_dezod 08-10-2007 08:01 PM

Yep I/C and pulleys left and you have them. Turbo should be done in a few days and injectors are here. Ignition, we have under control for you as well.

318_tC 08-10-2007 08:34 PM

=)

krazykoo 08-13-2007 09:21 PM

Dezod has to be one of the best!!!

I would have to say that my experience with Paul at Dezod concludes that Dezod Motorsports has to be one of the best company for the Scion tc community. Thats why I switched over from my greddy setup for their Dezod setup with a custom turbo from innovative. I really like Paul's attitude where he changes the impossible to possible. He has great customer service skills also. He handles all the tech questions and orderings himself, unlike greddy where they transfer you to two or three different people that dont really know ____ (except for Benji, hes pretty cool). Joe is also another pretty cool fella from Dezod also. So hands down to the Dezod Team. :bow: :bow: :bow: Thanks Paul!!!

-KOO-

paul_dezod 08-14-2007 09:13 PM

Re: Dezod has to be one of the best!!!

Originally Posted by krazykoo
I would have to say that my experience with Paul at Dezod concludes that Dezod Motorsports has to be one of the best company for the Scion tc community. Thats why I switched over from my greddy setup for their Dezod setup with a custom turbo from innovative. I really like Paul's attitude where he changes the impossible to possible. He has great customer service skills also. He handles all the tech questions and orderings himself, unlike greddy where they transfer you to two or three different people that dont really know poop (except for Benji, hes pretty cool). Joe is also another pretty cool fella from Dezod also. So hands down to the Dezod Team. :bow: :bow: :bow: Thanks Paul!!!

-KOO-

Enjoy that turbo K00! Let's see some kick ___ numbers.

2fast4you 09-11-2007 08:08 PM

Once again, Dezod lives up to their well deserved reputation of excellent customer service. I ordered a set of sway bar endlinks this morning, within 2 hours I had a FedEx tracking number AND a post here on SL from Paul confirming the shipment.

The sway bar endlinks are a new product at Dezod, and the last time I ordered a new product from another Scion performance company it took them over two weeks (and 3 phone calls) to ship my order. Not Dezod, when they launch a new product, they make sure they have enough in stock so not to keep us customers waiting... that's how business should be done.

Thank you Dezod. :clap:

aen 09-12-2007 04:36 PM

if they hate you, they throw in an empty roll of uline box tape.

=P hahha just kidding, awsome awsome shipping, with a quickness. no complaints here. even recieved everything the f/ic before i got my gauges, and i ordered them before i ordered the f/ic

but seriously. i recieved a brand new empty roll of tape hahha

Mr_Meaty 09-12-2007 05:27 PM

Never noticed this thread:

I have ordered my Koni front struts from them, and even though they are drop shipped from sweden or some $hit, they were very understanding with all my calls and were good at explaining why it took a couple weeks.

I then ordered my AEM F/IC, harness and plugs from them. Excelent service, very quick shipping (under a week i think) and they are always there to answer any of my questions.

DEZOD FTMFW!

paul_dezod 09-13-2007 01:51 AM

Thanks for the positive comments fellas! We work hard day in and out for you guys.

etsnet 09-14-2007 04:39 AM

Just like to post my experience...

It was great! I ordered a bunch of stuff on a Wednesday and got part of it on that Friday some more on Monday and the rest that next Friday. Great fast service, a company I can trust. Highly recommend. :bow:

paul_dezod 09-18-2007 05:38 PM

Thanks Paul!!!