Scionlife.com

Scionlife.com (https://www.scionlife.com/forums/)
-   Exclusive Sponsored Sales (https://www.scionlife.com/forums/exclusive-sponsored-sales-1612/)
-   -   MobileHID.com - The Best Waterproof HID Conversion kit! (https://www.scionlife.com/forums/exclusive-sponsored-sales-1612/mobilehid-com-best-waterproof-hid-conversion-kit-83589/)

cliffud 12-10-2006 12:28 PM

Xenon Depot - a trusted shop.

Hey All,

We have changed the business a bit and only sell farming equipment now. Please check out xenondepot.com for your lighting needs in the future. They're based out of Toronto, Canada but they ship pretty quick.

Thanks!

cliffud 12-12-2006 02:41 AM

bump... nobody's interested?

Kendezzy 12-12-2006 04:55 PM

Interested!!!!!!
Check ur email.....THX

cliffud 12-12-2006 05:26 PM

All PMs and E-mails replied.

Just to be clear...

A wire harness with a relay and fuse ARE INCLUDED!

rockbrawler884 12-13-2006 06:15 AM

This kit looks striking similar to the Kingwood HID Kit I have!

cliffud 12-13-2006 07:22 AM

Funny you should mention that, my supplier produces ballasts for other companies as well. That being said, they very well could be the same brand, I just get them before the stickers are put on. ;)

s2ionline 12-13-2006 03:31 PM

Please do not post misleading information about our products. IF you did have a chance to check out our hid kit. Then you would have known that our relays are built into the ballast and automatically shutoff to prevent failure. If you continue to post misleading information about our products, then we will be forced to apply legal action.

Thank You,
Alan Long

rockbrawler884 12-13-2006 03:44 PM

Originally Posted by s2ionline
Please do not post misleading information about our products. IF you did have a chance to check out our hid kit. Then you would have known that our relays are built into the ballast and automatically shutoff to prevent failure. If you continue to post misleading information about our products, then we will be forced to apply legal action.

Thank You,
Alan Long

I don't think any false information was provided, it merely mentioned that the other kits do not come with a separate wiring harness, thus using the stock harness to draw there power.

Plus it's easier to change a fuse if it's located on the harness than opening up the ballast and voiding the warranty.

cliffud 12-13-2006 05:37 PM

Link to the ScionLife.com Promotional sale...

http://www.mobilehid.com/scionlife.htm

Please make sure you include the bulb type and color temperature that you need ie, 3500, 4300, 6000, 8000...

Thanks!

cliffud 12-13-2006 09:49 PM

WHOLESALE BULK PRICING UNTIL JANUARY 12!!

Cuthbert 12-13-2006 11:14 PM

Originally Posted by s2ionline

Thank You,
Alan Long

Your relay is built into the ballast? Maybe you could explain to me how that would draw power directly from the battery if it is still using the factory lighting harnesses? I think maybe you mean the fuse is built into the ballast, or a shutoff protection system, but I see no way you could build the relay, which hooks up to the battery directly, into the ballast. Please clarify if I'm incorrect.

rockbrawler884 12-14-2006 12:12 AM

Originally Posted by cliffud
Funny you should mention that, my supplier produces ballasts for other companies as well. That being said, they very well could be the same brand, I just get them before the stickers are put on. ;)

Who is your supplier?

cliffud 12-14-2006 12:18 AM

pm sent. :)

Xblozv 12-15-2006 03:31 AM

had some on my civic and i lost the use of the hi beams. will i lose the use of them with this kit as well?

cliffud 12-15-2006 03:38 AM

nope.

I had some other kits in stock several weeks ago where you would have lost use of your high beams but I ordered new kits since then that allow you to use your high beams.

MisterKe 12-15-2006 05:28 AM

Thanks for the PM, I'll talk it over with the wife and hopefully you will be getting an order from me.

cliffud 12-15-2006 02:32 PM

Thanks for all the PM's everyone.

I've responded to everyone and I want to answer a few of the questions for everyone just in case some of you were wondering but didn't pm me.

1) The price includes EVERYTHING (wiring harness w/relay and fuse included). $170 flat.

The wiring harness is only for people who have purchased inferior HID kits on the market (HID Cool, Klight, TechOne, and Goldeneye) since they do NOT include a separate wiring harness that allows the ballasts to pull power directly from the battery.

2) The price is only for domestic purchases only. If you are interested and you are in Canada or further, the shipping cost will significantly be different and the price will need to be adjusted accordingly. Either way- it's still a great price for a HID conversion kit. :)

3) The H4 is the same as the 9003 bulb and yes, they come with light shields and have 2 bulbs built into one so you will not lose your high beam functionality.

4) If you are interested in the brightest bulbs for the most visibility, go with the 4300k kit. The 4300k bulbs emit 3 times the visible light than your halogen bulbs. The 6k bulbs almost offer the same output as the 4300k but suffer from a 12% loss of visible light due to the slight blue tint. The 8k bulbs are bright but the light emitted is only 80% that of 4300k bulbs.

5) I personally will warranty the kit for 1 year. If the bulbs or ballasts fail, then send them back and I will send you out a new one of the same type. Meaning if you bought a 4300k bulb, you'll get a 4300k bulb back. Now of course, if you are playing hot potato with the HID bulb and getting oil from your skin all over the bulbs, they will turn dark and shatter. In this instance, I can't warranty the bulbs due to abuse and for the same reason I can't warranty them if you're using them as a door stop. :)

Thanks!

Clifford

cliffud 12-16-2006 11:53 AM

8k bulbs are running out fast... get them now if you were thinking about buying a kit in the near future.

$170 shipped or picked up!

Xblozv 12-16-2006 03:47 PM

what color shade are the 4300k??

rockbrawler884 12-16-2006 09:31 PM

Originally Posted by Xblozv
what color shade are the 4300k??

They are pure white!