Scionlife.com

Scionlife.com (https://www.scionlife.com/forums/)
-   Miami Event Discussion (https://www.scionlife.com/forums/miami-event-discussion-1785/)
-   -   I have no friends (https://www.scionlife.com/forums/miami-event-discussion-1785/i-have-no-friends-80258/)

djafropiq 11-07-2006 07:31 PM

I have no friends

What's up all.. I'm relatively new to the forums and I spend the majority of my time in the Forced Inductions areas. Hell my tC isn't even 2 months old yet.. I just realized that I am going to know absolutely no one when we get to miami so I just want to start a thread for all the people who are still new and don't really have a forum posse or don't know anyone else yet. That way we could have our own squad there.. Or maybe I'm just afraid to be alone hahah.. I'm from burbank, ca so maybe we can all go to a car show or something to get acquainted.. Welcome one and all.. Hope to make some amigos.. Peace

-the antoine

DJ_X_Trodinaire 11-07-2006 09:43 PM

for 50 dollars ill be your friend! LOL kidding

dont be skurrred It should be alot of fun and meet new friends.

ahurdl01 11-07-2006 10:29 PM

Hell, i am not new to the forum and i still dont know anyone.... i cry about this every night.

AKScionxb 11-07-2006 11:02 PM

i've been on SL for about 2 years getting on here ever now and then and i only know my Scion club buddies but thats about it, so when we do meet up we'll be for sure to become friends;)

scionlarry 11-08-2006 12:00 AM

don't feel bad I ain't gonna know anyone there either..

AKScionxb 11-08-2006 12:08 AM

Originally Posted by scionlarry
don't feel bad I ain't gonna know anyone there either..

but then again we're talking on here so we must becoming new friends

djafropiq 11-08-2006 12:23 AM

Brilliant.. I knew this thread would work.. Haha.. Now we can meet up in miami and be like.. Hey I don't have a friend either.. And then take over the whole thing from there

Scisko 11-08-2006 01:40 AM

Friendss by whoodini

HAHA I got you all beat! I not only don't have friends but people I don't know hate me!!! Kidding, No man, I have a feeling everyone going to this thing is going to be kool as hehlll. No one bring their egos! By the time this is over, we will have so many pix of people puking, dancing on top of tables and stealing silverwear!!!! :rofl:

PAxAgirl 11-08-2006 12:48 PM

Re: Friendss by whoodini

Originally Posted by Scisko
By the time this is over, we will have so many pix of people puking, dancing on top of tables and stealing silverwear!!!! :rofl:

^^^^ NICE :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: i agree and i've done all 3 at one point or another.

Stargate_Toaster 11-08-2006 01:19 PM

I don't know anyone going very well. I've heard of a few from NRG but I plan on making a few new friends going on this trip. :D

Jimmyl3 11-08-2006 01:52 PM

Ya, I dont know anybody either. But I think we are all in the same boat. What do you all plan on doing with your free time? We will have quite a bit of it. I asked to leave late saturday but im not sure what I am going to do with it. Not sure if I am going to go to some museums or sit on the beach or what. let me know guys.

PAxAgirl 11-08-2006 02:00 PM

Originally Posted by Jimmyl3
Not sure if I am going to go to some museums or sit on the beach or what. let me know guys.

uhhh did you just say museums? lol i hope thats a joke....you are in south beach/miami!

Stargate_Toaster 11-08-2006 02:22 PM

Not sure if I am going to go to some museums or sit on the beach or what. let me know guys.

That sounds like fun. I don't really like the club/ party stuff. I'll hang out with you. LOL. :D

Jimmyl3 11-08-2006 02:32 PM

Sweet man. Good to see another mid-westerner going. I have been to Belton twice before to visit my uncle at the army base there.

Stargate_Toaster 11-08-2006 02:34 PM

Sweet man. Good to see another mid-westerner going. I have been to Belton twice before to visit my uncle at the army base there.

Sweet. (I'm a girl btw) Post up a picture of you so i recognize you

PHXLOCO 11-08-2006 04:01 PM

Re: Friendss by whoodini

Originally Posted by PAxAgirl

Originally Posted by Scisko
By the time this is over, we will have so many pix of people puking, dancing on top of tables and stealing silverwear!!!! :rofl:

^^^^ NICE :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: i agree and i've done all 3 at one point or another.

^^^ditto!

everyone better get a bigger memory card for thier camera. i know i am!

djafropiq 11-08-2006 04:08 PM

Excellent.. See now everyone is making friends.. Now only if there were some so cal people in this piece..

PHXLOCO 11-08-2006 04:11 PM

Originally Posted by djafropiq
Excellent.. See now everyone is making friends.. Now only if there were some so cal people in this piece..

ok so seriously.... Scisko and PHXLOCO are some pretty addicting uys to hang out with.... thats all im gonna say!

Xb_Stud 11-08-2006 04:26 PM

Originally Posted by PHXLOCO

ok so seriously.... Scisko and PHXLOCO are some pretty addicting uys to hang out with.... thats all im gonna say!

I don't know Scisko, but LOCO is one cool cat. Are you ready to PARTY??

PHXLOCO 11-08-2006 04:31 PM

Originally Posted by Xb_Stud

Originally Posted by PHXLOCO

I don't know Scisko, but LOCO is one cool cat. Are you ready to PARTY??

^^^ you will meet Scisko, Finnally i see you post up her! man im so hyped this will be really memorable!